“Love there hamburgers”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Go out of way to have their hamburgers. Clean place. There sides are great and different. Quick service

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Been here several time with my family. Good variety of items on the menu and the service is quick. Seating is neat and clean and atmosphere is positive. Location good.

1  Thank DrMarc9491
Reviewed June 13, 2012

always a great place to go. has something for everyone. the pizza is good wraps are great. just love it

Reviewed June 11, 2012

There's never a wait. Which Is lhard to find during dinner hours at other restaurants in Bowling Green. It is more of a sandwich/soup place,though. They have a great paradise cheeseburger if you are a Jimmy Buffet fan. A great cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and French fried potatoes and a Kosher pickle. I don't think there is beer though. Laid back atmosphere so you don't feel like people are waiting for your table. My wife likes the wraps and the chicken salad. If you are looking more for a big dinner Mariah's would be the place. They are run by the same people.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

My wife and I used to go to Buckhead when she was still in school there at WKU. However, now that we have moved to Lexington we seldom have the opportunity to enjoy the best chicken salad sandwich in the world. "I don't like chicken salad." is what I told my then girlfriend two years ago. She encouraged me to take a bite and ever since then I have been searching for the recipe. Everytime we find ourselves in Bowling Green we will make a special trip to Buckhead to each order a chicken salad sandwich. I noticed last Sunday when we dropped in that not only did we have chicken salad but many of the tables at Buckhead were monopolized by the ever delicious chicken salad. I would highly recommend that everyone try the chicken salad sandwich.

3  Thank Arthur J