Executive Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Bowling Green)
View Hotel
Super 8 South(Bowling Green)
Clarion Inn(Bowling Green)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 23, 2011

Due to weather conditions in Bowling Green and my hour commute to work, I had to stay in town. I choose this place to stay because it seemed like a quality place for my money and would be convient for my drive home when the road were better. When I got to my room it was dirty and smelled of a sour, moldy smell. The toliet ran all night long, and the maintance would not come fix it. After sleeping that night, I woke up ichy and noticed I was covered in red spots and went to the doctor and found it I was eaten by BED BUGS!!! They were in the pillows, the bed, the funiture. The manager will not return my calls to discuss the issue. I have tried several time to get in touch with them and they refuse to talk to me. I am taking legal action due to the health code violations and lack of care from this facitliy.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank madash-ll
Reviewed January 2, 2011

After unsuccesful attempts to reach Bowling Green Health Dept., let me vent my wrath here. Do not risk booking here. First, let me say of Choice Hotels, and this direct from them in a phone conversation, they DO NOT vet the hotels in their program nor set standards. It is simply a marketing scheme. We were attacked in bed in the wee hours by BEDBUGS (confirmed). My wife suffered a very bad histaminic reaction. The young lady at night desk tried to move us to another room (after I returned with emergency medication), and it was horrible: broken furniture, burns,etc -- most of all you should know that this property has no recognizable standards of hygiene. They cherish the sanctity of all life, and this includes blood-sucking, infectious vermin. We fled at 3 a.m. with the promise we would not be charged -- but lo and behold the charge appeared on my credit card bill. Shameful... or should I say, shameless.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Florres
Reviewed October 23, 2010

Pros: Good value compared to others in the area. Had frig and microwave, 27" TV with good picture. Not bad for 50 bucks
Cons: Rooms could use some updating

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2010

This was our 2nd stay in 3 months. The first time was tollerable, so therefore the 2nd stay......because you can't beat the price. I don't expect much for $42 a night, HOWEVER, I do expect clean. The trash cans were full, beer bottles on the table, bed was messed up, soap was used not wrapped, room had several flies, the carpet was so dirty it was black, there was DIRT between the bed and night stand, cobwebs in all corners, and had a terrible smell. This is part of the Choice Hotels, which can do much better than this place. For a few more dollars, I will go for clean. This place is horrible.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank darbyjack
Reviewed July 15, 2010

This is a budget hotel and it shows. The room was just your basic room, no frills. There was a fridge and microwave, but the fridge freezer had an almost complete ice block for never having been defrosted.

Breakfast was so basic we went next door to Hardies. Breakfast was a choice of bagles, two tired pastries, some cereal, coffee, and apple juice. Orange juice was marked out of order.

I would stay here again as it was really cheap, and for just a stopover on the way to the next place it is tolerable. But I would consider whether a few dollars more would buy much more. I would not recommend to a friend without telling them it is really basic.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple