“business” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Executive Inn & Suites

Executive Inn & Suites
You added Executive Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Executive Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   181 Cumberland Trace, Bowling Green, KY 42103 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Ranked #32 of 33 Hotels in Bowling Green
newport
“business”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I must agree with the others...This was disgusting...the rooms were shoddy, the management was rude and "shoddy", I was threatened TWICE just for complaining...no FREE HBO as advertised...no WI-FI as advertised, and "NO ICE"...the people at Hardee's next door stated its been that way for months. LAST...I don't know what a bed bug looks like, but there were definitely critters crawling around on the bed...I WOULD ALSO AGREE that this was "THE" worst hotel ever, and I travel every week! Wasn't worth half the low price they lure you in with!

Room Tip: DO it ELSEWHERE! There are NO good rooms at this hotel.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank mitch h

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Birmingham, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

My fiance and I stayed at this hotel just for one night. It was a nightmare. The room was very dirty. I wouldn't even walk on the carpet without shoes. I also refused to sleep under the covers. Luckily I had a blanket & pillow in my car to use, & I washed them as soon as I got home. I know this is a budget hotel, and you get what you pay for, but this was just unacceptable.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
4 Thank ETAL11

Travelers are raving about these Bowling Green hotels

Henderson, TN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

Nasty, dirty room...smart aleck desk clerk...couldn't have been worse. We only needed a place to slep and checked in at 9pm and out at 6am (I wanted to leave sooner, but my husband was tired). We were afraid to take off our shoes. The sheets appeared to be clean, but I have a huge bite on my arm & can only hope it came from a mosquito & not a bed bug. This hotel should be torn down.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank kms430
Dayton, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2011

we were ate up by bed bugs,,mgr didnt care, now i see he already knew bout bedbugs, showed him the one we caught in a cup,refused to give money back since we spent the night,how do u know uve been ate up till u wake up in morning.??. we showed him the welt marks...this place sucks

Room Tip: bed bugs says it all
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
3 Thank rogerp013
Medina, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2011

I booked this Hotel last minute through Choice Hotels as a stopping point during our trip to New Orleans with our dog. Just wanted a place to sleep. No frills hotel. NEVER AGAIN! I should have done more research The room was filthy, not all the lights worked and, the blankets were full of holes. It was late and we needed a place that would take pets, so we stayed. We SLEPT IN OUR CLOTHES with our suitcase in the car. In the morning I noticed bugs on the blanket. This hotel is not fit for humans...or pets!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
1 Thank FiftiesHavingFun
London, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2011

Looked clean enough but looks can fool you! We got bedbug bites! Stay somewhere else.

Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank gsmith770
bowling green
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011

Due to weather conditions in Bowling Green and my hour commute to work, I had to stay in town. I choose this place to stay because it seemed like a quality place for my money and would be convient for my drive home when the road were better. When I got to my room it was dirty and smelled of a sour, moldy smell. The toliet ran all night long, and the maintance would not come fix it. After sleeping that night, I woke up ichy and noticed I was covered in red spots and went to the doctor and found it I was eaten by BED BUGS!!! They were in the pillows, the bed, the funiture. The manager will not return my calls to discuss the issue. I have tried several time to get in touch with them and they refuse to talk to me. I am taking legal action due to the health code violations and lack of care from this facitliy.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business