We always stop at Hampton Inns for the amenities they offer. We took our two grandsons with us to Florida . We were all set to use the pool only to find out that it would not open till Memorial Day . The next day we go to have the complimentary hot breakfast , only to find out that they are not allowed to serve food from heated servers. You can take a bagged sandwich and nuke it . If I wanted that I would go to McDonalds and stay at a less expensive Hotel . On their website the pool closing and what they serve for breakfast is not mentioned . It's a surprise!! But yet they have the nerve to charge full price for the room .
I would not recommend any Hotel in Bowling Green that serves a Hot Breakfast because we were told its against the law to serve food out of heated containers in Hotels in that county .
I am disappointed in Hampton and will deal with them shortly . This is not over !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- the birthplace of American speed...welcome to the Hampton Inn Bowling GreenHere at the Hampton Inn® in Bowling Green, we bet you've heard of our town. You might know us for our quaint and historical downtown. Maybe you've heard our name from the alums of Western Kentucky University. Or perhaps, just maybe, you've heard of another little product made here...the Corvette.At our hotel in Bowling Green, we're proud that our town is the home of General Motor's Corvette Assembly Plant and the National Corvette Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Bowling Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Bowling Green Hotel Bowling Green
- Bowling Green Hampton Inn