“Awesome”

Hampton Inn Bowling Green
Ranked #9 of 35 Hotels in Bowling Green
Reviewed April 13, 2013

The hotel is very clean and attractive even though it is a older facility. It is reasonably priced and excellent value. What puts it in the awesome category is the personnel. When we checked in we asked about the warm cookies for quick energy as we had driven 13 hours. They said they did not have them week-ends but offered us some packaged snacks which we choose not to take, but they tried to please us. The next morning we got up 1 hour early due to the time zone change, and I called to ask if they had anything to go..this was 5:00 AM..and the manager said almost everything was set up and come down. He the proceeded to help us. Also you have the best coffee. What a wonderful surprise.personnel going the extra mile

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnBG, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

I am very glad to hear that you enjoy staying with us! We strive everyday to make our hotel warm and friendly so that it feels like a home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again really soon!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Bowling Green

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Hotel Staff was efficient and courteous, they had our room prepared with special request prior to our arrival. It was spring break travel time so all hotels were very crowded, yet the staff was pleasant and patient.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Diana E
HamptonInnBG, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

I am always happy to write responses like this! I sincerely thank you for choosing to stay with us, and I greatly appreciate wonderful comments like yours. I hope that the next time you visit Bowling Green, you choose to stay with us. Again, I appreciate your business and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!
Michael Nunn General Manager

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We always look for Hampton Inns when we are traveling and they never fail us. This Hampton Inn is just what we have come to expect -- clean, comfortable, quiet and very reasonably priced. Love the bedding. Breakfast was fine and the eating area in this hotel was very very nice.

1  Thank Charleegee
HamptonInnBG, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our property. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to seeing you again when you come to our area.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My family and I stayed here one night. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and we slept very well. The hotel was very full that weekend for a basketball tournament but it was so quiet, we didn't even notice! The breakfast was adequate with waffles, donuts/danishes, fruit, cereal, and some frozen sandwiches. Plenty of coffee and tea options as well. The breakfast area was a tad small but that was only because the hotel was so packed. Had there not been as many people, we would've enjoyed it immensely (though that's on us since we should've gotten up a little earlier!). Lots of comfortable chairs (tables too!). Though we were there for a short time, we truly enjoyed our short stay. Should we need to stay in Bowling Green again, we will be coming here.

1  Thank Mrs_AJMoo
HamptonInnBG, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We try really hard to make our hotel a place that is comfortable and accommodating. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and breakfast during this busy time. We look forward to serving you again when you pass through Bowling Green!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

The gal at the desk was very friendly and helpful. Every single employee I passed greeted me. The breakfast had lots to choose from and was constantly replenished and cleaned. I loved the chair in the room with the ottoman. It was very comfortable to sit and work there. I love that they wash their duvets for each new guest. The cleanliness guarantee is very nice. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MommaM8072
HamptonInnBG, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

I am so glad that you took the time to write a review of our property. I am also glad that you found it to be a comfortable stay. We try very hard to make sure that our guests have all they need to feel at home. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Love staying here, clean rooms and facilty and very friendly staff. I stay here on a weekly basis and I have always been welcomed by smiling faces and warm personalities. The staff are ready and willing to make you feel at home. The breakfast is great too! Love the bedding, warm and comfortable. Truly home away from home!

Room Tip: All rooms are great! I stay here on a weekly basis and I have not received one bad room yet!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Adele A

We are glad to hear that you enjoy staying with us! We strive everyday to make our hotel warm and friendly so that it feels like a home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again really soon!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have been staying, regularly, at this hotel on business for over a year now and am yet to be disappointed. Given its great location, I do have other choices (and tried them all) but prefer to stay at this hotel because of their great customer service and very clean rooms. The front desk staff is second to none and the breakfast service staff is outstanding. Near many restaurants, stores, hotels, mall, and off I-65. Beyond its staff and clean rooms, this is a typical Hampton Inn....You won't be disappointed !!!

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet albeit its location to I-65
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank H V R

I am so glad to hear that you choose us over and over again. That level of loyalty is important to us, and I am glad that we are able to be your home away from home. Our desk staff looks forward to repeat guests, and we hope to see you again soon!