As hotels go, we DID have a clean room. However, don't be looking for anything extra other than a coffee maker, hair dryer, and a small safe located in the SMALL closet. The room didn't have a refrigerator or microwave, which made it impossible to bring back any food from a restaurant to eat later or keep any drinks cold! Our room didn't even have a luggage rack. As far as a coin laundry, that's false advertising - all they have is a laundry service. When I asked at the front desk where the guest laundry was, the clerk told me they didn't have one, but that there was a laundromat located about 1/2 mile down the road! And yes, it takes a while to make a left turn out of the hotel in the mornings. For $119 a night, you'd think it'd have a few more modern conveniences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- the birthplace of American speed...welcome to the Hampton Inn Bowling GreenHere at the Hampton Inn® in Bowling Green, we bet you've heard of our town. You might know us for our quaint and historical downtown. Maybe you've heard our name from the alums of Western Kentucky University. Or perhaps, just maybe, you've heard of another little product made here...the Corvette.At our hotel in Bowling Green, we're proud that our town is the home of General Motor's Corvette Assembly Plant and the National Corvette Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Bowling Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Bowling Green Hotel Bowling Green
- Bowling Green Hampton Inn