This hotel is undergoing renovations.I chose this hotel as a stopover point to Ohio and because they let my dog say as well. When I was there, many of the ground floor rooms with outside doors were being redone. The desk clerk was very friendly and even offered to help me carry some bags to the second floor.
My room was a good size and the bathroom was especially nice.
The main issue that makes this hotel not as nice as it could be is the strong smell of air freshener trying to cover up the smell of cigarette smoke. The breakfast area is fairly small. I ended up taking my breakfast back to my room.
There are some food options nearby, especially on the other side of the interstate. Also, Bowling Green's downtown is quite charming and worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn & Suites of Bowling Green, KY is three miles from Sloan Convention Center and five miles from Western Kentucky University (WKU). Greenwood Mall is approximately a five-minute drive from the hotel. Greenview Regional Hospital is three miles away. The Medical Center is approximately a fifteen minute drive. Guests running on empty can refuel at one of the several popular restaurants within walking distance. Lost River Cave, National Corvette Musuem, NCM Motorsports Park, Lost River Cave, Beech Bend Amusement & Raceway, Mammoth Cave is just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Bowling Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Bowling Green
- Bowling Green Quality Inn