“Friendly staff”

Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Bowling Green
Cheboygan, Michigan
“Friendly staff”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The hotel was clean enough. Carpet & bathroom clean. Nice comfy bed and pillows. The thing that surprised me was the metal bedframe, dresser, night stands (very cheap) the furniture was a dark brown. We stayed on a Saturday and they have a band in the Restaurtant/Lounge. You have to contend with all the people coming back to their rooms and talking in the halls and slamming doors 12am-2am. A plus was the large breakfast they had w/folded eggs, sausages, sausage gravy and biscuits plus all the other usual things they have on buffets. If stay again will not be on a Saturday night. Reasonable price..

Room Tip: We stayed on 1st fl. Don't know if 2nd would have been better. We did not have any noises from...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The exterior looks like the motel is ok  not is motel is 3star hotel ramada for this prices this so high prices $ of constantly-rattling of the dirtiest hotels in America. All web We believe the 2 floor is the point of origin for every bacteria known to man,” writes TripAdvisor user
Writes user ramada “The hotel itself remembered a bad horror tv movie
“The room  I stayed (for one night,= 5hr ) so dirty and smelly that I had to buy sheets to sleep in. There were spit marks on the wall, the AC had 1 inch of dirt on the filter and when we turned the shower on, it was impossible to keep the water in the bathroom. I felt sick every minute I spent on this hotel. I could never imagine to find such a trash place, not even in my worst nightmares…”

Room Tip: Renovation all slipping room ,carpet breast room restroom all hotel need clean a renovation
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
8 Thank Julian C

Travelers are raving about these Bowling Green hotels

North Carolina
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

!!!!!!!! ramada Nasty surprises room, restroom hotel old !!!!!!

When we booked in this hotel, we were expecting it to cover bare minimum standard. On check-in the staff is ok we really want to stay , dirive 13 hr , Web show you nices photos good prices they showed their Deluxe room (which was spic and span) beds not cleared, and had a dingy feeling). So, we opted to stay only one night The room was not good with clean bath facilities. Old room , old a/c , not body clean any for year However the shower does not work well. Not clean is black who charges $60 amount for a 6 hour sleep sight seeing the forest !! Possibly the hotel or someone there gets their cut out of this. Finally, on check-out I was given a small slip of paper as bill settlement. When asked why no proper bill, they said they will include tax for proper bill. When I questioned that the price published included tax, they said there will be no discount (I had got a small discount) if I want a proper bill. Overall it is a hotel which is located well, has not good facilities and can improve.. Clean clean clean . Really is very old hotel but professionalism of staff and service and hotel needs a real overall ! no best experience

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
7 Thank Terry N
Burlington, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

After traveling for 12 hours we stopped at the Ramada Inn in Bowling Green. Every person we came in contact with from the night clerk to the breakfast assistant showed that they were more than just competent, they excelled at their job and made us feel truly welcome. Great job!!!

Stayed February 2014
Virginia, Illinois
Reviewed January 31, 2014

RAMADA hotel appeared to be a nice online. Until I got to my room the hotel is very out dated needs major upgrade needs alot of cleaning,. The staff is ok ,i went up to my room and immediatly came back down to tell her the room was aful and she did advised me that the hotel has much needed renovations. There was not a good about this hotel.The room did have an odor like an old smell. The AC unit has not been cleaned in years. I guess I was fooled once but I will not stay again.

Room Tip: There was not a good about this hotel.The room did have an odor like an old smell. The AC unit has n...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
9 Thank Susan S
Ohio City, Ohio
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Ramada bowling green kentucky This place is out of a time wharp. My bed was nearly on the ground and was so wobbly that evertime i moved I thought I was going to get tossed out. Think 70 waterbed! It was not exactly in this or last decade in decor and the towels blended in with the wall paint oil , when I got a room with two beds. above the amount for the room. I was tired and cranky and did not really feel welcome and the person there was not very nice. I can not rate the sleep quality since I barely did any of that. We marked this one on our list of do not go back there! NOT IS 3 STAR BATHROOM FOR BURGER KING OR ANY PUBLICK PARK IS 100% MORE CLEAN

Room Tip: Not I am not comen any more this places need closed
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
9 Thank jack45sw
Michigan
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

"Last month, Dec 29 2013 jan 1 2014 I stayed at you hotel and the weather turned bad unexpectedly. It was raining and there was no proper heating in my room.

Those days I suffered a great deal because it got unusually cold, the heater wasn't working well and the roof of my room was leaking rain water. So I complained at your service desk, but they just came and looked at the heater and roof and said, "We'll be working on it", but nothing was done. Then I asked them to change my room but unfortunately there weren't any vacant rooms available at that time. I spent 2 days and 1 night in very poor conditions and due to this I came down with a fever. I was sick when I left your hotel and the next day I was unable to go to work, which was very important to me.

I hope you will pay attention to this letter and try to fix your service center and renovate your establishment. Your hotel is in the center of the city and is very convenient. Never comen again

Stayed December 2013