“Great Place”

Ramada Bowling Green
Ranked #22 of 35 Hotels in Bowling Green
Reviewed February 1, 2014

After traveling for 12 hours we stopped at the Ramada Inn in Bowling Green. Every person we came in contact with from the night clerk to the breakfast assistant showed that they were more than just competent, they excelled at their job and made us feel truly welcome. Great job!!!

Stayed: February 2014
There are newer reviews for Ramada Bowling Green

Reviewed January 31, 2014

RAMADA hotel appeared to be a nice online. Until I got to my room the hotel is very out dated needs major upgrade needs alot of cleaning,. The staff is ok ,i went up to my room and immediatly came back down to tell her the room was aful and she did advised me that the hotel has much needed renovations. There was not a good about this hotel.The room did have an odor like an old smell. The AC unit has not been cleaned in years. I guess I was fooled once but I will not stay again.

Room Tip: There was not a good about this hotel.The room did have an odor like an old smell. The AC unit has n...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
9  Thank Susan S
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Ramada bowling green kentucky This place is out of a time wharp. My bed was nearly on the ground and was so wobbly that evertime i moved I thought I was going to get tossed out. Think 70 waterbed! It was not exactly in this or last decade in decor and the towels blended in with the wall paint oil , when I got a room with two beds. above the amount for the room. I was tired and cranky and did not really feel welcome and the person there was not very nice. I can not rate the sleep quality since I barely did any of that. We marked this one on our list of do not go back there! NOT IS 3 STAR BATHROOM FOR BURGER KING OR ANY PUBLICK PARK IS 100% MORE CLEAN

Room Tip: Not I am not comen any more this places need closed
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
9  Thank jack45sw
Reviewed January 27, 2014

"Last month, Dec 29 2013 jan 1 2014 I stayed at you hotel and the weather turned bad unexpectedly. It was raining and there was no proper heating in my room.

Those days I suffered a great deal because it got unusually cold, the heater wasn't working well and the roof of my room was leaking rain water. So I complained at your service desk, but they just came and looked at the heater and roof and said, "We'll be working on it", but nothing was done. Then I asked them to change my room but unfortunately there weren't any vacant rooms available at that time. I spent 2 days and 1 night in very poor conditions and due to this I came down with a fever. I was sick when I left your hotel and the next day I was unable to go to work, which was very important to me.

I hope you will pay attention to this letter and try to fix your service center and renovate your establishment. Your hotel is in the center of the city and is very convenient. Never comen again

Stayed: December 2013
12  Thank Jaison W
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I realize that when discount coupons are being used, you do not get the best rooms. If you can't give a better room get rid of the coupons.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
3  Thank George W
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel because it was 3 stars. This place smelled bad...it's dirty,dingy and dusty. The bathroom was so dirty I showered with sandals. The a/c is so dusty and old. The walls are painted with outdoor paint and the bathroom sink had other vial stuff in it. The decor is from the 70's. Everything is old. The only thing good was the employee's. I'm sorry they have to be there.checked out real early and cancelled my stay.
I would not recommend anyone stay here!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
12  Thank southfloridalife
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We stopped here on our way to Chicago. I was very impressed with our room. The building is very old but the inside has been completely refurbished. Nice clean carpet, bedding, and flooring. I can't say anything about the breakfast because it was Christmas day when we were there and there was no breakfast. I would highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple