Holiday Inn University Plaza - Bowling Green
Best Western Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
$112
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
$84
$113
$109
Staybridge.com
$107
Red Roof Inn Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
$70
Drury Inn Bowling Green(Bowling Green)
$120
$110
$105
Baymont Inn & Suites Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
$63
$103
GardenInn.com
The Hotel SYNC(Bowling Green)
$109
Orbitz.com
All reviewsconvention centerfake plantsembassy suitesroom serviceroom was cleanindoor poolbreakfast buffetenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelshort staycar showlobby areahot tubwould stay here againnice staygreat roomwaffles
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We didn't have reservations for the night ant lucked out in getting this property via a hotel application on my cell phone. Reminded me a lot of the very first Embassy Suites I stayed in years ago, which believe was the first one that opened. It has a open interior where all the room face into this huge open expanse.

The rooms were first class, comfortable and very clean. TV updated to a nice flat screen. The location was a close walk to some sports bars and restaurants.

I've had a couple of recent bad experiences in hotels in Kentucky. I was seriously starting to question the quality of the entire industry in this state. However this property convinced me that I just have to find the right place!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

This is a great hotel and good value however there was no tea available unless you paid for the breakfast. No free continental breakfast. Rooms were nice clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and very accommodating.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was back in Bowling Green for the annual Corvette Homecoming. This was the "Show's" hotel. I enjoyed my stay here. Very nice clean modern and well kept. The room was large nicely appointed with a big screen TV. Just a little pricy but not bad.

Room Tip: All the rooms I saw we're good.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank CRLoveToTravel
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Arrived late around 10pm so certainly not busy. The hotel appears older and in need of updating. The service desk attendant, Nicole was on a personal call and continued the call while I stood there waiting and waiting. After she finished her conversation" to check someone in" she proceeded to give me a room that either belonged to someone or more likely had not been cleaned. Now it was 10 pm and they had not turned their rooms over. Had to trek back down to desk for another room. The bathroom are pretty tired and gross Dirty tile and tub makes you want to wear shower shoes. Don't stay here!

• Stayed: July 2013
BOWLGHIGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn University Plaza - Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Gulfcoaster - Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback and will use your comments to improve the service quality. I apologize that we didn't meet your expectations and sincerely hope you will consider returning to our hotel on your next visit to Bowling Green.

A little later this year we are planning a significant renovation! We are very excited about the new changes and believe you will be as well. If I can be of any service, please don't hesitate to contact me at the hotel.

Best Regards ~ Brian, GM

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had a very short stay here. We stayed in a double, the beds were fine. The room was spacious, quiet and clean. The hotel breakfast buffet was basic with an omelet station, fruit bar and typical hot breakfast fare. We ate here more for convenience, but weren't disappointed. There is a small bar where we watched a ball game and a business center as well. There were several groups staying in the hotel, but it never felt crowded or noisy. There is a small indoor pool, that is rather popular with the young adults. The atrium adds to the spacious feel of the hotel.

It is what you would expect from a Holiday Inn, reliable, no bad surprises, good value. I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family