All reviewswafflesstayed herenew stylemarriott standardsa large shopping mallfront deskindoor poolgreat hotelnewer hotelsafe areaquiet locationthe breakfast areabreakfast was includedsouthern hospitalityroom was cleanhard boiled eggsgreat stop
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here while passing by on I65.
Wifi was good and could stream Netflicks
Water pressure was good
Room was clean and roomy
Bed was comfy
AC was good
Breakfast was well above average for this type of place
Building is fairly new

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2018

We stopped here for a half way point on our trip. Lets start by saying the trip to get to the hotel was horrible. The traffic was so bad and it stormed the whole drive so when we arrived we were just happy to be there safe.We were greeted by two smiling young ladies . When we shared how happy we were to arrive she ask us if we would like to upgraded room so that our son and us would have some quite time.. Oh yes I said. The room was very, very nice. It has plenty of room and it was VERY clean. We did not eat at the breakfast we had to leave before it opened but we got coffee, fruit and bagel a hour before they opened which was great for us. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Originally upon wanting to spend time in Bowling Green I had booked another hotel than this one. I changed it based on other trip advisor reviewers and am so glad I did. Staying at this hotel was fantastic! The front desk individual was quite friendly upon checking in. The room cooled quite well as it was near 100 degrees in the afternoon. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and the room was sufficiently quiet with the exception of some screaming kids in the hallway around 7am (not the hotel's fault). The room and bathroom along with the rest of the hotel were immaculately clean. Hats off to the housekeeping staff. Keep up the awesome work! Your work can make or break a hotel and is the main reason I cancelled my reservations at a competitor hotel in the area. Thank you!!!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights in a small suite. It was so clean, roomy and cheerful. All staff were so friendly and helpful. We went to the Corvette Museum one day and to the underground boat tour at Lost Cave the next day. Enjoyed both attractions. The motel serves a nice morning breakfast and the attendant keeps fresh food coming out. We enjoyed our time there and were close to the museum and cave.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shirley J
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is fairly new so thought would be a great stay. But....was very disappointed the ac is a joke. I understand it was the hottest days of the year so far but cant turn thermostat down past 68 and at that the air doesnt stay on but just a few mins at a time. Not happy at all with that. But the real Icing on the cake was the fact that we came in at 7pm the 2nd night to find there had been NO ROOM SERVICE!! Nothing had been done and we left at around 10am was gone all day. No reason for this!! If I pay for a full service hotel I expect full service. See the attached pics as these was when we came in at 7pm. No trash had been emptied, no clean towels, no toilet paper. Definitely needs to be addressed.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
JefferyA51, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Robin,

I am very sorry to hear about these problems that you experienced with us during your time here in Bowling Green. I can understand how frustrating that must have been for you. I will make sure I address these issues with the housekeeping and maintenance departments to try to make sure we can avoid these issues in the future. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me here on property so we can figure out exactly what went wrong.

Thanks again for taking the time to fill out this survey.

Jeffery