“Great Breakfast”

Wild Eggs
Ranked #11 of 306 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: At Wild Eggs, our goal is to offer the same level of preparation, presentation and service that guests can expect from an upscale dining experience. Our well-trained staff consistently delivers innovative dishes that offer a fresh, contemporary approach to traditional breakfast, brunch and lunch. From our bacon and eggs and fresh squeezed orange juice, to our signature Everything muffin and Sweet Home Apple Bourbon Crepes, each detail of your meal is crafted with care by our experienced chefs at prices ranging from $5 - $13.99.
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Bowling Green needed a breakfast place just like this. Great selection, friendly service and some awesome specialty coffees of the day!!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Born in Kentucky, never heard of a resturant called "Wild Eggs". It was early, the outside looked fine, then the inside looked good, and the coffee smelled even better. The scrambled eggs were from a chicken, and the country ham from a pig. The biscuit & honey from grandma's. In the back of my mind, I still wondered about wild eggs. The bill was small, and they said: locations in Frankfort, Lexington, Louisville, and i was happy.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

There is no shortage of great restaurants in Bowling Green, but we just found another fabulous place to eat! Wild Eggs is the best place to have breakfast! The coffee was outstanding, the menu was creative and the atmosphere was clean and trendy. Our food was well prepared and the service was outstanding despite being very busy. We wish we had one in our town! We plan to eat here whenever we are in town. Deliciousness!!

1  Thank DianneM229
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

This was my last stop before my flight home and it was well worth it. I had a mushroom eggs Benedict and it was delicious. The waitress was friendly and efficient. I will definitely be back to this restaurant when I return to Bowling Green!!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

My husband and I were glad to stumble upon the newly opened Wild Eggs. The restaurant is bright, cheerful and inviting. The staff was friendly and provided excellent service. The menu is loaded with all kinds of breakfast meals. The portions are very generous and the food fresh and cooked well. I liked the eggs with Colorado Green Chile and my husband liked his meal of eggs, meat and toast.

We were impressed as our waitress shared that all of the restaurant had gone through 3 days of training, including trying all the items on the menu, prior to the open of the restaurant. At one point we had a need and our waitress wasn't near. We asked a nearby server to help us and they promptly took care of our request.

We would definitely choose this restaurant on a regular basis if we lived in the area.