“Great place”

Ranked #5 of 35 Hotels in Bowling Green
evansville, United States
“Great place”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Love staying there! The breakfast was really reasonable and Good. Great location close to WKU and all commerce. Won't find a better place in Bowling Green. Stay there when ever possible for both business and Fun.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

WendyK060710, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bowling Green, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for staying with us we hope to see you again in the future.

Wendy Kublin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Bowling Green, KY
Reviewed February 28, 2014

My husband and I stayed here one night for Valentine's Day. I was so pleased with everything at this hotel. Check in and check out were a breeze...they even let me check in early (a special thanks to Drue for exceptional service!) Our room was a corner standard king room on the first floor. The room was HUGE...it had very tall ceilings and felt like a room in a fancy mansion! Bed was comfortable, room was clean, and pool/hot tub were great. The staff here takes pride in this place and it shows! We did not stay for breakfast, but it looked really good.

Room Tip: Choose a corner room...they are bigger than a standard room but they are the same price!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
WendyK060710, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bowling Green, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thnak you so much for staying with us.

Hope to see you again here in Bowling Green.

Lexington, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I travel about 90 days a year for work and I often stay at this hotel because it falls in my recruitment area. During one travel season, I may stay here 30 nights. Out of 30 nights, I've never had a single bad experience. The staff is always great and I've never had a problem. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

WendyK060710, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bowling Green, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. Hope to see you soon.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Of all the up(per) scale McHotels HGI's are in the toss up of "who's number 1".

BG represents as expected.

Expect library-quiet, tasteful decore and employees that have training in the art of hospitality; I.e how and when to greet customers, ability to make practical service decisions and the appreciation of "speed".

Rooms are nicely appointed. The Kuerig machines are a nice touch as in-room coffee makers are highly suspect anyway.

Neutrogena amenities and outstanding towels make the shower experience nice too.

Beds are firm...I read one review that was more critical than my experience afforded but the beds are also adjustable...at least that's what the POP display card at checkin stated.

Location is a real plus if u want access to decent food; the adjacent Montana Grill is really good!!

I can't comment on the food but it did check pricing and though the HGI of bowling green isn't trying to be inexpensive it really is fairly priced fare. Expect $6 glasses of wine, $10 pp plates and Meh food.

In reality people who are brand loyal to HGIs can get what they expect...maybe on the high-side of that. But to those who aren't quite branded but value the genre, this is a definite try.

If I go back, I will probably argue for a great rate but be happy at HGI BG regardless.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.

Youngstown, OH, United States
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I selected this hotel after performing careful research and review of other's comments. It proved to be just as expected. Front desk staff were quite friendly and accommodating. Fresh towels were delivered daily. Loved the "Business Center" since I didn't bring a computer with me. I was able to use the internet and even print a document that I needed. Parking was ample and well lit. Overall ... A+ experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

WendyK060710, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bowling Green, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you for staying with us we look forward to your next stay.

Sherwood, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Service, starting at the desk, was excellent. The rooms are spacious and the beds are adjustable for firmness, a nice feature. Wi-Fi connection s were good. I thought the breakfast was very good and well above "free" breakfasts at other hotels. We liked the hotel and reserved a room for our return through Bowling Green next week.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank z0607
WendyK060710, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bowling Green, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you so much for you r kind words. We do aprreciate your buinsess.

Sandy, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The hotel is very nice but the beds are incredibly bad, way too hard. My whole team complained about them and none of us got any sleep. Other than that, the rooms are pleasant and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

2 Thank Scott P
WendyK060710, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bowling Green, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. Our guests comments, both positive and negative assist us in evaluating the service we provide and allow us to continually improve our performance.

I am disappointed that we were unable to meet your expectations for your stay with us. I am so sorry that you found your bed to be uncomfortable. I assure you that we're currently looking into this issue. Our main priority is for the comfort of our guests and will definitely keep in mind your comments to ensure we continue to provide our guests with an exceptional stay.

Your business is extremely important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, if you would like to discuss your stay in further detail, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!