“Terrific place for a good family dinner.”

Mariah's Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 296 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
“Terrific place for a good family dinner.”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Lucky find! Vast menu with great service. Food quick and delicious. Seating area spacious with bright decor.

• Visited April 2013

San Francisco, California
“Mediocre food”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Mariah's was recommended to us so we went there on our first night in Bowling Green. Don't trust a menu that has everything from pizzas to sandwiches to steaks. Ordered a hamburger and only realized when it arrived that the waiter didn't ask how I wanted cooked so it was dry and tough. My fault for not telling her how I wanted it but usually wait-staff asks. Maybe pizza is a better option.

Visited March 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great family restaurant”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Food was wonderful, wait staff very attentive, and atmosphere unique. The vast and varied collection of items displayed made me want to wander the entire restaurant. I would definitely make this a regular stop if I lived in the area.

• Visited March 2013
Kentucky
“Food was wonderful! Service was okay.....”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Let me just say that my dinner was great. We went late, after a show at the SKYpac. We sat in a comfy booth and I ordered a glass of wine and water. They were not busy. It took quite awhile to get my wine and he forgot the water twice, but I finally got it about halfway through my meal. We did the appetizer sampler which was GREAT! I had the prime rib and it was very good, but not the best I've had--I think prime rib is hit or miss when you order it so late at night. The salads were fabulous and they had roasted black eyed peas on top and the dressings were delicious. The menu had a wide variety of options to choose from. We ordered dessert but they were out of everything except carrot cake, which didn't interest me so we passed on dessert. I can't wait to eat here again. I think I would order something completely different and eat a bit earlier in the evening when the service might be a little better. GREAT place. One of my favorite places that I've eaten at in Bowling Green.

Visited February 2013
“This is a must eat here place!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My family and I ate here and it was delicious. We had bacon chicken wrap; fried mushrooms; and chicken alfredo. Everything was extremely hot and all of the bread seemed homemade. The portions were perfect and service was good. Even the manager came and checked on us. Would eat here again and again. My fiance said it was the best wrap he ever ate (and hes a wrap a holic).