“Food was wonderful! Service was okay.....”

Mariah's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 303 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Let me just say that my dinner was great. We went late, after a show at the SKYpac. We sat in a comfy booth and I ordered a glass of wine and water. They were not busy. It took quite awhile to get my wine and he forgot the water twice, but I finally got it about halfway through my meal. We did the appetizer sampler which was GREAT! I had the prime rib and it was very good, but not the best I've had--I think prime rib is hit or miss when you order it so late at night. The salads were fabulous and they had roasted black eyed peas on top and the dressings were delicious. The menu had a wide variety of options to choose from. We ordered dessert but they were out of everything except carrot cake, which didn't interest me so we passed on dessert. I can't wait to eat here again. I think I would order something completely different and eat a bit earlier in the evening when the service might be a little better. GREAT place. One of my favorite places that I've eaten at in Bowling Green.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My family and I ate here and it was delicious. We had bacon chicken wrap; fried mushrooms; and chicken alfredo. Everything was extremely hot and all of the bread seemed homemade. The portions were perfect and service was good. Even the manager came and checked on us. Would eat here again and again. My fiance said it was the best wrap he ever ate (and hes a wrap a holic).

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This place is downtown Bowling Green; was recommended to us by one of the hotel clerks in the area (hotel was full, but he was still willing to help us with supper ideas!). It looked like there would be a wait, but we were seated immediately. Brittani was our wait staff and was VERY attentive. She took my husband's empty ice tea glass (that he had just emptied) out of his hand before he could put it down! She recommended meals, and her recommendations were very good. Reasonably priced. If we lived in the area, this would become a definite favorite place to visit!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

What a pleasure. The atmosphere was so unique...it was like stepping back in time. Although a little off the beaten path (downtown), it was well worth the drive! The food was wonderful, as was the service. The value for the amount of food was incredible. Highly recommend the spinach/artichoke dip and potato soup :) I'll be back, for sure!!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

took forever to get our food
and the server talked way too much about her messed up life
and the beverage glasses too small, when they don't get refilled enough as it was the case, enough said