“Great night sleep.”

Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Bowling Green
Reviewed February 11, 2013

1  Thank Stephen G

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This was a pass through for us, we stopped for only one night both on the way to FL and on the way back. Everything was good. The only thing I would have liked to see was stronger water pressure in the shower and that the toilet didn't rock when sat on. Fresh fruit or some other choice other than cereal, waffles, muffins, or biscuits gravy for breakfast would have been helpful for those who can not eat glutten or msg.

1  Thank Loren S
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed her on Monday night, Jan 21 and I almost wonder whether we stayed at the same place that a couple of the recent reviewers did!

First impression: the hotel looked almost new. I guess it's been open some 5 years from what an employee said, but the place was in very good shape.

Our Room: I saw no evidence of bed-bugs, or anything to draw back from during our visit. Yes -- there was some sort of issue with the card key reader on the East entrance, but it's not like the hallway is all that long to make the walk through the hallway excessive.

This was one of the best Super 8's we have stayed at in the last 12 months and we have logged some 60 nights in Wyndham chain hotels during the last 12 months. I would recommend this to any of my friends. If all Super 8's were this good we'd never stay at another chain

1  Thank Peter P
Reviewed January 22, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Olga C
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I would like to say this hotel has BED BUGS! I found two in the bed in which my child was in.... Also when we first got to the room the desk chair has a HUGE hole in it... The head board to one bed had stuffed tissue around it and then when my mother went to take a shower the whole handle came right off.... I have been in hospitality for over 10 years and this is by far the WORST place I have ever stayed at and I wouldn't let my dog stay their .... Awful and gross!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We were on our way to the National Corvette Museum and had scheduled a tour of the Corvette factory. Since Super 8 was nearby, we stayed over while in the area. Being a Corvette owner turned out to he a plus. When we arrived, the staff greeted us with a gift bag with car cleaning supplies and told us we could pull our car around and wash it there at no cost if we would like. The staff provided all the supplies including a wash bucket,wash cloths and drying towels. Staff were genuine, friendly, and courteous. They also suggested places to eat and other things to see in the area. The amenities were more than we expected including the service. When we're in the area again, we'll definitely plan a stay here. What a treat! Thank you to everyone there who made our stay so memorable and enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family