“Great Service and Yummy Food”
Review of Toot's Restaurant - CLOSED

Toot's Restaurant
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Real nice place, reminds me of a similar wings place that is known for more than their wings ;) . But I would prefer this place over the other. The service is outstanding and the flavors, as well as, portions are great. All the food was well prepared. My only issue is that I ate too much. :)

Reviewed August 18, 2012

The atmosphere and arrangement of this restaurant was just like a Hooter's. It has that sports bar atmosphere complete with the waitresses in skimpy outfits. Food was a little pricey for the quality. Nothing wrong with our food...the taste was just average. It would be ok for a night out with friends to watch the game, but not the best place for kids!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

On our way south, we stopped at Toot's for a quick lunch. We were seated right away and our server was there quickly. She suggested the fried pickle chips for an appetizer. They were okay, not the best. We shared a philly cheesesteak sandwich (it was good) and a catfish basket...the catfish was great! The hushpuppies not so much. Was reasonable and good.

1  Thank 2wholuvtotravel
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Toot's is a good place to eat. I took my 8 yr old son and he liked it. It's mostly bar food. Fried everything. Atmosphere is sports bar like. Very family friendly. Good place for a party of 4-6 people.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

My wife and I went for an dinner and boy was it worth the drive. Fried pickles are out of this world and the wings are awesome. We had a great server; never had to ask for refill, check, etc. Would recommend for anyone.