“LOVE EVERYTHING!!”

Panera Bread
Ranked #63 of 286 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bowling Green, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LOVE EVERYTHING!!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I really do love everything they have. Have never been disappointed. Everything is just exceptionable. I particular love the cinnamon crunch, french toast bagels and the cheese danish. Would really like to go for lunch but my hours usually conflict, by the time I am off work I am ready for dinner. Oh yes, now they even have a drive through! The only thing I would change is the hours, have them open at 5:30 am instead of 6am, I have to be at work at 6am. Oh well, ya can't have everything.

• Visited December 2013

Muncie, Indiana
“PANERA has it's TYPE”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here many many times, & you can expect the same SAME EVERY TIME. I like everything I've had here, & "you can't go wrong"! Don't expect fresh, hand made, pastries, or other foods, CAUSE, like the other chain eateries, it's shipped in & warmed up. (Like the frozen stuff you buy & pop in the oven, or pour outa the can, & warm.) When friends & family come to town, they have to hit PANERA, & we enjoy. Oh, yes, watch out for the "hippie" type that park in there for the day, stretch out in the isles, to get free WiFi. I enjoy the WiFi too. Try it you'll like it. "It isn't "RILEY'S Bakery" quality, but you can sit by the fire here, with your computer.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“So glad I found Panera!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I'm a foodie, I travel to eat;-) but seriously, I have pretty tough standards in terms of healthy, delicious food. I am not seeking out BBQ, Burgers, etc. While Panera is not Local, Organic, it's good food. I'd rather eat Panera than fast food or greasy spoon!! And when you're on a road trip you sometimes have to choose simple. This does the trick! Great service too.

• Visited July 2013
glasgow
“Great meeting spot”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

cozy and warm with fresh hot coffee and comfortable seating and fresh made to order snadwiches. Like to meet here with clients as we also have free wifi

Visited February 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Helpful staff for 'newbies'”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Mid week after the normal lunch time, we walked right in. We had gone on a Friday at lunch but couldn't get in due to the drive up line. This was better timing since it was our first visit. The manager was very helpful with explanations. The selection of bakery and cafe food was very extensive and creative. We had the Napa Almond Chicken Salad and chicken with wild rice soup and the Med. veggie sandwich and black bean soup. There was also a piece of bread on the tray. All was very tasty. Wi-Fi was available and several people were engrossed with their devices. There was a fireplace- nice touch since it was cool outside. Comfortable chairs were placed near the windows, lending to the feeling of enjoy the experience and not be in a hurry. The flavored teas were refreshing but not as robust as I expected. The price for the selection and creativity seemed reasonable. There is a repeat customer program the staff can explain.

• Visited May 2013