“Helpful staff for 'newbies'”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #57 of 305 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Mid week after the normal lunch time, we walked right in. We had gone on a Friday at lunch but couldn't get in due to the drive up line. This was better timing since it was our first visit. The manager was very helpful with explanations. The selection of bakery and cafe food was very extensive and creative. We had the Napa Almond Chicken Salad and chicken with wild rice soup and the Med. veggie sandwich and black bean soup. There was also a piece of bread on the tray. All was very tasty. Wi-Fi was available and several people were engrossed with their devices. There was a fireplace- nice touch since it was cool outside. Comfortable chairs were placed near the windows, lending to the feeling of enjoy the experience and not be in a hurry. The flavored teas were refreshing but not as robust as I expected. The price for the selection and creativity seemed reasonable. There is a repeat customer program the staff can explain.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I've been to many Panera Bread locations, I can't say this one is better than any others that I've been to. I'm quite satisfied with every experience I've ever had. Their food is good, fresh, reasonably fast & of a decent quality. One thing that stood out my last visit was that some people tried to cut in front of me while waiting to place my order; in a very polite way the counter person explained they'd have to wait until he took mine.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Wife and I had the opportunity to each lunch here recently and the total experience was 100% positive. The staff at the registers were very helpful in explaining the menu and the options we had when placing an order. No high pressure to purchase extras but a super soft sell.

Meal was fresh, tasty and atmosphere neat and clean. Really enjoyed this experience.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Although I still recommend this Panera Bread store for their food selections, and the general ambience of the store, the quality of their espresso drinks has taken a hit. The cappuccinos are, at best, lattes with little if any foam. Often, the milk is over-steamed–actually scalded (too hot to drink and with scum on top). Either from a rapid turnover of employees, or no one teaching the new employees to make good drinks, the quality has gone downhill over the last couple of months.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great for a quick meal, have not had any problems here.We usually use the drive through and have a fine experience. A little expensive, but food has always been good.