“Delicious Local Spot”

Order Online
Ranked #33 of 344 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was excellent. Staff were friendly. Great local spot. Prices were low for the great food. Breakfast was served hot and fast.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (74)

Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

Excellent food! I have nothing negative to say about their food. It was perfect. Everyone at our table enjoyed their meals.
It was really crowded as we went to breakfast on Saturday morning around 9am, but service was prompt and food was hot. We'll definitely eat there again.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

If you long, as I do, for an old fashioned place to go for good food, good service and a menu sure to satisfy everyone then the 5th St. Diner is for you. I've gone solo and with friends, for breakfast and lunch. Left happy, satisfied and knowing I would come back.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019

Forget the fancy table cloths and the breadsticks; the cooks put their love in the food. Wholesome food and good prices.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

French toast and bacon were delish. Had to wait a bit for the bacon, so the French toast wasn’t too hot. But the coffee was hot and plentiful and the staff were friendly. I’m not from the area, but felt right at home. I’d go back for sure!

Date of visit: April 2019