“Great Spot!”

5th Street DINER
Ranked #38 of 305 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 26, 2014

This was our first time in Bowling Green, and it took us a little while to get used to the one-way street. As a matter of fact, it wasn't until the second day that we actually found this diner! This is truly where the locals stop in for breakfast. The servers were attentive and efficient. The food was absolutely wonderful, as was the coffee. This beats any of the chains for breakfast! If you really want to eat like the locals, definitely make this your stop.

2  Thank Penelope1975

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Excellent breakfast. We were passing through after a visit with our son and wanted something different. We were tired of the big named restaurants off the interstate and used trip advisor to help us out. We were glad we did. We had a homemade breakfast cooked to perfection. The old time country atmosphere was a plus.

3  Thank diwells
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

When I go to a town, or area of a city, I ask where the "locals" eat, or hang out. 5th Street Diner is such a place. Daily local workers, retired groups & clubs meet here. Breakfast & Lunch is my time here, in downtown BG, & this is "the local's" eatery. Even the "LIARS CLUB meets here on Saturday Morning," the sign on the wall shows.

3  Thank JpDrumr