“Love, love, love!!”

Bowling Green, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love, love, love!!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I love red lobster. Never have been disappointed, great service and they got in new potatoes...I think they are red potatoes fried into pieces. Anyway they are really good, I'm not to hot on their french fries. The shrimp scampi and lobster are my favorite!!

Visited December 2013

Sherwood, Wisconsin
“Well managed Red Lobster”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Front desk and server were friendly and attentive. I had the lunch shrimp Cesar salad and spouse had the coconut shrimp. Both were excellent. She loves their baked potato. House chardonnay was fine. We have never been disappointed at this Red Lobster.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank z0607
Kentucky
“Our favorite restaurant!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We love seafood! Since we are definitely landlocked, Red Lobster is the place to go. We have eaten in different Red Lobsters in different cities and the one in Bowling Green stands out from the crowd. The servers are always friendly and helpful, the food is most always top notch. I know it is a chain restaurant, but this one is really good. We live in this area so we go about once a month. I think you will enjoy it too! Yes, it is pricey, but lobster is soooo good!,

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Yuk.”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I've been here two times in three months and will NOT be back. I had a gift card to use or I wouldn't have been there the second time. The food was luke warm, the salads were HORRID, the service was iffy (at best..). The best thing I could say was that those delicious, little garlic rolls were on the table.

Visited April 2013
Russell Springs, Kentucky
“Great!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

The food and service was great! The place was clean. Didn't go to the restrooms. The place looks really neat inside.

• Visited June 2013