All reviews bbq grill internet tv the main highway front desk walk in closet absolutely stay again an extended stay eggs and sausage small kitchenette pet fee bedroom suite breakfast offerings recommend this hotel staff was friendly shopping and restaurants room was clean the breakfast area
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

I arrived late and did the mobile check in. Very friendly front desk agent. I asked how long to Louisville as I had an early flight. She gave me the approx time and even let me know there was construction. I left at 4am and was greeted by the night agent, which never happens. The fact that she had coffee ready made my day! She even opened up breakfast and let me grab a muffin. Amazing, friendly staff, clean rooms. Would absolutely stay again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Justin R
Reviewed February 16, 2018

I cannot say enough great things about TownePlace Suites in Bowling Green, KY. We were there visiting with familty and had a 2-bedroom suite. The room was spacious, very well decorated and came with lots of amenities we weren't expecting. The hotel breakfast surpassed our expectations, the pool was perfect and I cannot say enough great things about the staff. All staff always had a smile on their faces and were willing to help with whatever we needed. Tonya, our housekeeper, went above and beyond. We can't wait to come back!

Room tip: Two bedroom suites are where it's at!
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank kriggsbee1111
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for Christmas (our house wasn't completed in time for the Christmas Holiday) and the staff went above and beyond to make our Christmas stay a great one. Kathy, treated us as of we were family. She even ran out and purchased a new DVD player when the one they supplied didn't work. Natalie was so helpful and made sure we had everything we needed. I tried to bring stuff we would need for the week for cooking etc. but when I found I needed something thwey had it at the front desk. Thank you for making our family feel like family.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Elvisone461
Reviewed December 3, 2017

We stayed here April of 2017, I am so surprised of how clean this place was, how friendly the staff were, an just how well the rooms were to sleep in. First off, we pulled in to the big driveway, and parked our rental car in the back. We were a little scared of the kid with a toy lightsaber swatting at some bees, but we avoided them and we walked in to the building. We were immediately greeted by the person at the front desk. He asked us our last name just so he could find us in his computer. He told us our room and what floor we were on, and we went up to our room. We nearly dropped our stuff at the sight of our room. We had a whole kitchenette, comfy seats, a sofa, TVs in all the rooms, and a beautiful view. We put down all our stuff and put on our bathing suits and took the elavator down to the pool. We again nearly dropped our stuff. The pool had towels, chairs, and the water was so warm.

THANK YOU, STAFF FOR MAKING THIS MY BEST TRIP EVER!

I WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mortonfelixj
Reviewed November 29, 2017

Room is clean quiet and comfortable. Hotel has a lot of restaurants close by, plenty to choose from. The big attraction is the Corvette Museum which is one exit to the north. The room is quite comfortable, TV has plenty of channels, wifi is fast and an easy connect. Breakfast was better than average for a motel. Good stay.

Date of stay: November 2017