All reviews bbq grill internet tv the main highway front desk walk in closet absolutely stay again an extended stay eggs and sausage small kitchenette pet fee bedroom suite breakfast offerings recommend this hotel staff was friendly shopping and restaurants room was clean the breakfast area
Reviewed April 30, 2016

Friendly staff better than average breakfast close to Motor City Bar & Grill. Plenty of parking,rooms had micro wave, refrigerator sink and dishes for extended stay. We used Marriott points for our stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jenna S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2016

Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to Bowling Green!

Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

The general manager checked me in so I immediately felt like a king. The room was fantastic! Big and roomy, updated decor, nice layout. The kitchen was such a bonus. Every single employee I came in contact with said hi, from the desk to housekeeping to the breakfast staff to the night housekeeping guys. Recommending this hotel is an easy decision. It was amazing!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Jenna S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind comments! I am so happy you enjoyed your visit to Bowling Green and that we were able to meet!

Reviewed April 13, 2016

We typically stay at another hotel while in BG that offers suites as well. During Thanksgiving that hotel was already booked, so I opted to get a 2 BDR suite at this location. The price was cheaper which was awesome, but upon inspection of the room, there are two separate bedrooms, both with queen beds, but only 1 bathroom. I did not read enough of the description to realize this so my husband and I shared a bathroom with our two teenage daughters! UGH! Our stay was 5 nights and the logistics of all of us cycling through one bathroom was difficult and stressful to manage. The bedrooms were small, just enough space to walk around the bed, nothing more. However the family room was very spacious and inviting! We spent quite a bit of time in the family room when at the hotel and the furniture was very comfortable! The only part of the kitchen that surprised me was no pitcher for water? I simply called down to the front desk and a found that a pitcher is not standard in the rooms, but they sent one up immediately. Thought that was very nice of them! Overall I like the location and especially the price of this hotel, but the small rooms of the 2 bedroom suite and only 1 bathroom will prevent us from booking here except when necessary.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2016

The state of Kentucky was very busy with most all good motels full and TownePlace had a couple rooms left and we took the two king bed studio with sofa bed. Rooms had all the amenities you would need. Clean, good TV view and very comfortable sofa bed. The desk service was very pleasant and helpful. I really liked this Marriott hotel. First time stay at any Marriott and will not be the last. The hotel is off the main highway and quiet. Descent price and would definitely recommend.

Room tip: I would say that most rooms are quiet being off the highway a few blocks
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jenna S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us! Come back and see us anytime!

Reviewed March 28, 2016 via mobile

We booked the room with a king size bed and whirlpool tub. The pillows were uncomfortable and small. Room was modern and clean, but the mini frig was broken and our food went in the trash. We did enjoy breakfast choices both days. My husband had to stand in the lobby soak and wet waiting for towels to dry off from the pool. The women behind the desk told him someone would be there soon, but the towels were in reach of her. I would give them another try in the future.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jenna S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am slightly confused as we do not have rooms with whirlpool tubs or mini-refrigerators. We have full-size kitchens in our suites.