“False Advertising”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“False Advertising”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I was recently visiting family in the Bowling Green area and saw this Distillery on Trip Advisor. Upon visiting their website I found they offered complimentary tours and tastings. I convinced my family to go with me even though spirits are not really their thing. I figured a free tour and tasting would be fun and perhaps I would find a new label to drink! Upon arrival we found that the Corsair website is outdated and that the hours and prices are incorrect. The tours were $5, not complimentary. I pulled up the website and showed the two employees that it did in fact say "complimentary" and they both agreed it was incorrect. Rather than honor what they advertised and waive the fee (I'd already purchased an item that was more than the one ticket btw) they simply said they would inform the owner of the inaccuracy. This really surprised and disappointed me and since my family had only gone for my sake we opted to leave. I'm not saying I think $5 is a bad price, but I really have a problem with false advertising and not honoring your companies website. It's bad business!

Visited February 2014
7 Thank bschoenherz

Salt Lick, Kentucky, United States
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Tour”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The tour was great. Had a great variety of whiskeys, gin, and shine. Love the person who gave us the tour. I would definitely recommend this tour. They are remodeling and it is a little hard to find. Once the remodel is finished it will be fantastic. Everything is done by hand. It was a wonderful experience. It is free and you had a free tasting of the product line.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Kathy F
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great lesson on the art of spirit making”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I was on the way home from Nashville when I decided it would be worth the effort to take an excursion to Corsair in Bowling Green. I was quite happy I did. Although a very small operation, the staff was truly engaged in providing a world class tour through the spirits making process. The tour concluded with a free tasting of their products.

I'd say if you're in the area and looking to do something for an hour or so, check them out.

Grove City, Ohio
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Downtown Bowling Green”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is a quirky little distillery in downtown Bowling Green. A friendly guy gave an informative tour. You could tell he was personally invested in the process. He encouraged questions and photos. Afterward, there was an opportunity to taste test and purchase their products. We enjoyed it.

ELLIJAY
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“A Unique View of Artisan Distilled Beverages”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Around the corner from the Bowling Green square is this small artisan distillery which gives visitors an intimate experience of their single still and complete bottling operation. The uniqueness is their ability to infuse various herbs and edibles into their products yielding more than a dozen products, such as their version of absinthe and a barrel aged gin! The staff is knowledgeable and enthusiastic about their adventures in artisan beverages. It is a fun change from the large distilleries on the Bourbon Trail. We bought the herbal gin and the smoky bourbon.