“Great steak”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #39 of 321 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Wonderful steak with great flavor. Friendly staff. Didn't have to wait long to be seated. No room for desert.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Wow! Great service!! Crystal was excellent !! Best Longhorn I have been in a long time!! Broad menu and reasonable prices!!

1  Thank Jimmy H
Reviewed April 25, 2014

The Mrs. and I were traveling through Bowling Green Ky and decided to catch dinner at one of the area restaurants. We decided on LongHorn and we were delighted with our choice. As we entered the restaurant we were greeted by two delightful employees, ushered to our table and within a minute was greeted by our server. Meal options were explained, ordered were placed and we were served in a reasonable amount of time.

The meal was very good and piping hot. Would recommend for family, friends, business or by your self..

Reviewed March 19, 2014

A quiet night and the place wasnt very busy eevn though we were there at the height of the dinner hour. Our server was excited to see us and greeted us warmly and enthusiastically. Drinks from the bar arrived quickly as did our appetizer and a loaf of warm bread. My caesar salad was fresh and plentiful and the dressing was incredible. I ordered the pork chops (2 8oz) and my wife had the salmon. Both were generous portions with the vegetables cooked perfectly. Our server was attentive throughout the evening which made dinner that much more enjoyable. We will be back soon!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I never got anything but the best in BG, until new ownership. It is good, but not great, as it had been, for many many years. It's been turned into a DARDEN type restaurant. (Red Lobster, Olive Garden, & Smokey Bones are the other Darden's nearby.) I'm not a fan of warmed up packaged food, but most chain restaurants do this. The food is OK, never bad, so don't pass them by, if you like the "steak house / Texas style place.(And I do like their atmosphere.)