“Wonderful Hotel”

GreenLeadersGold level
Chicago NW Suburbs, IL
“Wonderful Hotel”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Driving 1400 miles from our month's stay in SE Florida back to Chicago, we sought an inexpensive but decent overnight suite near the highway. On our way down, had a wonderful suite for $83 at a Comfort Inn. Found out that not all Comfort Inns are alike when we got a room our first day drive back in Cordele, GA. Suffice to say the room and hotel were barely adequate. For our second night, I was blissful to find the Hotel Sync in Bowling Green, KY. For an unbelievable $89 we basically had a 1-bdrm, fully equipped, nicely decorated apartment. They've thought of everything, down to the full length mirror, upscale kitchen with all the appliances, classy bathroom, duvet-covered bedding that gets fully laundered after each guest. They offer free filtered water in the lobby, along with a free washer/dryer and even a pool table. Only a few miles from downtown, too.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank JeSuisBo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
Waterloo
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Need a hotel in Bowling Green? Stay here. You will not be sorry. My 10 year old daughter wants to move in permanently! I THINK she's joking! Clean, modern, extremely spacious with a full kitchen and sitting area. Fabulous! The only thing that wasn't fabulous was that the TV reception wasn't great. That could just have been because we jinx all things electronic!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the main floor if you aren't good with stairs as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank MeSharon
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Me and my boyfriend stayed here two nights, and may I just say, that I loved this place! The staff were very, friendly and helpful... We love to cook our own meals, so we loved the spacious modern, kitchen. I also loved the shower! (my favorite part) large, with the rain shower, (shower head!) Very clean and reasonably priced. They will also bring fresh coffee to your room in the morning if you request it. They bring it in a French press and it is delicious! Very spacious with a balcony, and a pool table downstairs. Did I say we loved it? Very chic, modern and spacious... Reminds me of a trendy boutique hotel in New York. My only negative, however, was we felt the mattresses were a little hard. Some might like this, but memory foam would put this great little place over the top... Will definitely stay again. Hopefully they won't make the mistake of jacking up the price, and will keep this little jewel a secret!

2 Thank Christina W
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband, 3 year old son and I spent a weekend in bowling green and the hotel was one of the best parts! Friendly owners and very welcoming. Loved the rooms and the coffee bar. We've traveled all over and this hands down is the best hotel stay weve had. Will be back!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Christine P
Kentucky
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is an unbelievable value. Two rooms, very clean, full kitchen, great bathroom. Just an outstanding value. You will be pleasantly surprised with this hotel. This was our second stay at this hotel and as enjoyable at the first We will be back!!

1 Thank KentuckySenior
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Due to the overwhelmingly good reviews, we made reservations for our trip to Bowling Green to tour the Vette factory. You couldn't be any closer to the factory and museum. The building sets behind another hotel and is a little awkward to get to. The building is fairly new, small, and clean. I love that the floor is not carpet and that the bed linens are fully laundered between guests. The fresh coffee brought to my door was wonderful. Best of all was the price, with our AAA discount the room/suite was $75 per night.

We had a separate bedroom, living room, and fully equipped kitchen. There is a Hardee's within walking distance for a quick breakfast. I will definitely stay here anytime I am in Bowling Green. It is not on the main exit off I-65 which was also a plus.

Room Tip: Second floor is a bit quieter than first floor.
1 Thank Pam S
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came up from Nashville for the day and dispite all the excellent reviews I was still sceptical. .....but oh I was WRONG OMG this place is a one bedroom furnished apartment. We had such a great time. We will b back...

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple