“The Hotel Sync-exceeds expectations”
Review of The Hotel SYNC

The Hotel SYNC
Ranked #1 of 35 Hotels in Bowling Green
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We checked in early October 2013 for a one night stay. Room was ready early and was complete with a welcome box of goodies. The two room suite was very well outfitted with all the necessities and way more. The eco-friendly nature of the hotel was really well done and is why we chose this property in the first place. Some may be put off by the concrete floors but the radiant heat is superb. We can't say enough about the service-super people. The location is a bit unusual, right behind a Super 8, but well worth finding. We would highly recommend this hotel, especially for a long stay, as it has a full kitchen even with a dishwasher etc. We will use the Hotel Sync again. The rate for the room was very moderate, a great bargain.

Room Tip: All rooms are suites and are very well done.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Bill D

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My family needed to come to town for a meeting and were recommended to stay at HotelSync. We found the staff exceptionally accommodating. In fact, I had an injury and needed to use a walker so the staff eagerly brought our bags to our room and was even able to accommodate me by providing a first floor room. The rooms are beautiful, well-furnished and extremely clean. We received a welcome packet of snacks. They really think of everything from the wonderful soaps, shampoos and conditioners. Everything is so well-maintained and welcoming. It's definitely a place you can easily stay at for a week or more as the kitchen is well-stocked for you to prepare meals. I especially liked the fact that the floors were not carpeted and everything was immaculate. Naomi J

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Naomi J
Reviewed October 24, 2013

It's the best hotel I've ever stayed at, at this price point. Perfect location if you plan on visiting the Corvette museum. It's fabulous! I'd stay there again. Don't miss this one. It's more like an apartment than a hotel room. The fully equiped kitchen, with granite counter tops, is especially nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Yankus
Reviewed October 24, 2013

An amazing, amazing place run by warm, friendly people. Would not hesitate to recommend or stay at this hotel again. A very pleasant surprise. Sincerely wish they were able to open more hotels. If we ever find ourselves in the area again this will be the first place we will try to book a room.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank rkl999
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We tried Hotel Sync on our long weekend vacation as our adventure stay for one night. Extremely clean, large suites and large bathrooms. The snack box is a nice touch as well as a full kitchen. Bed was comfy and I like the idea of the refillable large bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash mounted in the shower. They are eco-friendly and have nice amenities for the price - the ones we appreciate vs the ones we never use. Filtered water available in the lobby is a nice touch as well. Proximity card system for security was also a nice feature. Since there was not any carpeting, I felt the place was alot more clean than it is had been. Scuff slippers are provided for cold feet. Would definitely recommend this hotel to others. It was a great find!

Room Tip: Rooms on the end may be quieter. Since there is no carpet it could be a bit noisier around others.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hoodwinked1
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I travel on business and stay in many hotels. After reading reviews on hotels in Bowling Green Kentucky, I booked a night at The SYNC Hotel. The reviews I read were glowing, and they were right. This is a small Hotel, located behind a Motel 8. There is no "front desk" you are welcomed into a small tidy office and checked in and made to feel as though they were genuinely happy you have their Hotel. As though in a fine Hotel, you are personally taken to your room, The facility is as clean as any I have ever been in. The rooms are suites, and they are quite large and well appointed.
The Hotel is run by a family and it is obvious that they take pride in what they do. At a price below Hampton, Marriott, Hilton and basically all business travel level place the SYNC sokes the competition. I am very impressed... Almost Shocked, to have found this Hotel. I wish I traveled to Bowling Green more often

Room Tip: M room faced the back of theHotel with a view of a field
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Lonz55
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Tired of run of the mill hotel stays? Tired of cookie cutter, boarder line hypno-dull hotel drudgery? Does the thought of walking into the same industrial hotel room you stayed in for your last twenty trips cause you to suffer soul crushing ennui? If the answer to these questions is "yes,"... GOOD NEWS! The Hotel SYNC is wonderfully unique and a restful oasis from the usual travel monotony. My suit was wonderful and like staying in my imaginary spare flat or a best friend's sheik uptown apartment. And I don't mean your forty-three year old, never married, Cheetos scarfing, still using his college dorm room egg crate furniture friend. No. I mean your sophisticated, epicurean, witty, but not show-off-ish, friend who has great taste and a natural sense of fung-shui about himself.

The suite was large, impeccably clean, welcoming, and, seriously, felt like home away from home. Preetesh was the most accommodating of hosts (yes, I hate to drop names, but I am on a first name basis with the owner....and only after one stay!). The suite was warm, I guess would be the best way to describe the feeling. The kind of place you come into and naturally, without thinking about it, say, "ahhh," and feel the need to kick off your shoes and walk around in your socks. So, STAY AT THE HOTEL SYNC, you will not regret the choice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo