“GREAT HOTEL!!!!!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Indianapolis, Indiana
“GREAT HOTEL!!!!!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We booked the Hotel Sync based on all the reviews and it did not disappoint!!!!! It's not too much to look at from the outside, but just wait till you enter. Everything is so nice. The rooms are very clean. The pictures look just like what you will get. I don't see how you get this great of a deal for the price.

We arrived late (after 10pm) so I called to make sure we would not have a problem. The owner stayed late to greet us. He offered to get us a fresh pitcher of ice water and helped us with our bags. When checking in, he asked us what we were in town for. The next morning, he had printed off maps and directions to make sure we would not get lost. In the morning, we were treated to a GREAT pot of coffee. He grinds the beans fresh for each pot and then places them in a french press pot for you to take to your room. To top it off, when we got back to the room, there was a complimentary box full of snacks for us to munch on.

Each room is actually like a one-bedroom apartment! There is a separate bedroom, living room and a full kitchen, with full size applicances. There is even a complimenatry washer and dryer facility with free detergent right off the lobby.

I have stayed in many 5 star hotels and I would rate this one right up there!!! You can't find this kind of service many places these days.

Can't wait to go back!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Adrienne H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Latrobe
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is clean, quiet and offers many amenities. It seems that the owner has thought of everything. There is a special shower head system, full sized appliances in the kitchen, a living room area and small deck. The price was very reasonable. I wish there were other hotels just like this one throughout the country. If we are ever in this area again we will definitely stay here.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank KathyJo208
Rosedale, Indiana
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay, wish we had time to stay longer. Great coffee, owners/staff very friendly. Lots of space, modern, rooms quite-never heard anyine else. Clean.Wonderful shower. Lots of family activities to do around area.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank devandmic
Grayville
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 4 nights last month at The Sync to celebrate our anniversay and all the reviews are true! We extended our stay an extra night because we were enjoying our stay so much. The staff is wonderful! They will respond to your every request as best, and as quickly, as they can. The suites (all the rooms are suites) are to die for. Our first floor accessible room had concrete floors (heated in winter) and I loved them! I hate the dirty carpet you find in a lot of hotels. Cleanest hotel room I have ever stayed in. The hotel is eco friendly, which we appreciated. They leave it up to you whether you need your bed changed daily or not; same goes with bath towels. And let me say, we had plenty of towels! I always take my own towels because I have had so many problems with too few towels in too many hotels; this time I needn't have bothered. The kitchen is fully equipped. Dishes, cookware, dish towels, silverware, glasses, dishwasher and full-size stainless steel appliances. You can make your own coffee in the morning or you can have French Pressed coffee delivered to your door. Pinki(?) offered to make me some for the road, even though it was passed 10am when we checked out. (I've been in hotels where 30 min before the ending time of breakfast/coffee, etc. you can't get anything.) Excellent coffee!!! We spent a lot of time in our room between trips to musems, etc. There are 2 large TV's in the suite and we really enjoyed them both. My husband and I have very different taste in TV. My husband doesn't drink coffee, but I asked for, and received, a glass of milk for him each morning. The laundry is free, including detergent and softener sheets. Filtered water is available and we filled our bottles up daily before leaving. There was a box of snacks delivered to our room the first evening, along with coffee for the coffeemaker. Mr. and Mrs. Patel made a special trip to a local bakery one morning and delivered pastries and brownies to our door. The price to stay at this hotel is soooo reasonable for what it offers!!! I love that there aren't any bedspreads used on the beds. All bedding is laundered between guests or every time it is needed. (No stained and dirty bedspreads.) The hotel does have visiting priviledges for guests at the pool inside the hotel across the parking lot, if you're interested. We weren't. There is no "breakfast bar", but we didn't miss that either. We will be going back to Bowling Green and we will be staying at The Hotel Sync or we won't go. I could go on forever, but I won't. I wish there were Hotel Syncs everywhere!

Room Tip: If you have mobility issues, a first floor room might be better for you.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BJMC444
Sonoma, California
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is a new motel just off the highway near several good downtown restaurants and near the university.
The rooms are HUGE with a full kitchen, living room suite and large bedroom. They have very well appointed bathrooms. The floors are wood and easy to keep clean.
There is no pool, exercise room, restaurant or elevator.
The staff is very friendly and attentive.
Good coffee.
The reason for the 4 circles instead of 5 is the lack of an elevator.

Room Tip: If you cannot haul yourself or your luggage up the stairs, choose a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank blue95476
Grand Rapids, MI
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is an incredibly nice hotel, and I would recommend everyone to stay here. The rooms are spacey, and clean. Furniture, and decoration are very modern, and staff is very helpful, and sincere. If you are passing through Bowling Green area, this is the place to be. Plus you will be tasting one of the best coffee's...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank atlantis K
Venice, Florida
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We always stay in Bowling Green on our way from WI to FL. In previous years, we have stayed at The Hilton Garden Inn, but because it was Labor Day weekend, their rates were significantly higher than usual. Of course, we checked Trip Advisor to search for an alternative hotel. We're so pleased to have found The Sync for many of the reasons others have listed. I would add that we appreciated the assistance with our luggage to our 2nd. floor room, and the pitcher of ice cold water personally delivered (after a long day of driving in heavy rain). There was also a welcome box with snacks and a hand-written note on it. The large room was more like an apartment and the rainhead shower was "to die for". The hotel was a little hard to find in the dark as the small road in didn't show up on our GPS. A beautiful young woman on staff directed us in by phone & even waited outside to guide us in. This place is as far from a chain hotel as you can get and I mean that in the very best way!!! The Hotel Sync will be our new place to stay in Bowling Green. Sorry, Hilton.

Stayed August 2013