“Top in service !”

GreenLeadersGold level
“Top in service !”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Quite a nice surprise.
The service was the most accommodating we have EVER had !
This will be my first choice when we are in the Bowling Green area. I can't remember the last time (never) that someone carried my bags from the car to my room, the simple things mean the most.
Upscale experience at regular a price.

• Stayed April 2013
thehotelSYNC, Owner at The Hotel SYNC, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
It was our pleasure to assure that you had the most comfortable stay possible, even if it's a small gesture we want all our guests to feel at home. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback, we appreciate you choosing us as your first choice in the area. Can't wait to see you next time!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Quaint, modern, very well thought out. Eco-friendly, very clean, full kitchen with all appliances to boot. Huge rooms with a very nice bedroom and bathroom. No carpeting is a great idea. Was very surprised to find a hotel like this in the middle of nowhere. Wish they had hotels like this in Chicago.

Room Tip: I believe the rooms are all the same. They are very nice and LARGE.
Green Features: Hopefully more hotels adopt the eco-friendly philosophy. We try to be as green as possible and it's nice to see a business adopt this approach.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
thehotelSYNC, Owner at The Hotel SYNC, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Thank you for making time to review us, it is guests like you that ensure we maintain as the #1 customer ranked hotel in Bowling Green. We hope you give us the pleasure of accommodating you the next time you're in the area.
Crown Point, Indiana
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We visited Bowling Green for a one-night stop on a short Kentucky road trip. In my opinion, this is the only way to go in Bowling Green or any surrounding areas. It is right across the street from the National Corvette Museum and a short drive away from Mammoth Cave and other area attractions. The hotel is very clean- they do not use carpet, which was very nice. The rooms are spacious and very modern. The complimentary snack box was a great touch when traveling all day. You cannot beat the prices and great service. The only draw back I can even come close to thinking about is that they do not have elevators. It is only a two story building with 12 suites, so there was no problem for us whatsoever. However, if you were not completely able, or have heavy luggage, this could be a small annoyance. Other than that, this is a great hotel with a great concept. :)

Room Tip: Request a room on the first floor if you have heavy luggage or are not able to use stairs easily.
thehotelSYNC, Owner at The Hotel SYNC, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Thank you Jessica for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to inform prospective guests on how clean our suites are, and how close The Hotel Sync is to some of Kentucky's most popular attractions! We hope you enjoyed your mini snack bar, we understand how strenuous traveling can get sometimes so we wanted to give you a warm welcome. Hopefully your next stay will be longer than just a night, can't wait to see you then!
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Highly recommend this hotel. They are all about sustainability and eco-friendly. Place was very clean. Bed very comfortable. More like an apartment than hotel. Staff was super nice! Would stay there again in a heart beat! I wish there were more hotels around like this one.

thehotelSYNC, Owner at The Hotel SYNC, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
We truly appreciate your recommendation of The Hotel Sync because word-of-mouth travels fast! Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Bowling Green. We hope to see you soon!
Huntington, New York
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This hotel had everything you need plus more!

I stayed one night in BG and was visiting from NY. The price on this hotel seemed low and almost too good to be true and I was very leery on what to expect when I arrived. The only surprise was the location down a dirt road to find this place. As soon as I walked in I felt welcome. The woman at the front desk was very helpful, extremely nice and thorough when showing us around the hotel and our suite. Upon mentioning that I was visiting the area to possibly move, she went out of her way to hand me a real estate booklet as I walked out back to my car to leave. Sweetheart!

The room was IMMACULATE! The kitchen was well-stocked, the furniture modern and new, the bed perfection. Even the walk-in shower with TWO shower heads was amazing even though you could only use one at a time. I wasn't even bothered by the shampoo, conditioner, body wash and hand soap in large bottles (there are NO hotel samples here), since it felt cleaner than any hotel I've ever stayed in and I wasn't cut down to just using as much as the sample allowed. The flatscreen TV worked great and the Blueray player came in handy at some point during the night too!

The only thing that I wasn't overly crazy about, but could have been handled easily was the hardwood floors. I loved the idea of them as the room felt roomy and very clean with no rugs, but the floor was cold. But if I just had on socks that would've been solved.

Without a doubt, and I say this with truth, this hotel is in the top BEST hotels I've ever stayed in for the price. I will undoubtedly return here again over and over and over.

thehotelSYNC, Owner at The Hotel SYNC, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Glad you came a stayed with us during our opening specials. Hope we get to see a lot more of you in Bowling Green. Thank you for taking the time to let us and others know about your stay and for making us #1 on Tripadvisor.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Clean, spacious room. Great staff. The room rate would probably be twice the price in a city location. I don't come to Bowling Green often enough to know this for sure, but I doubt there is a nicer stay in the area.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Phil G
thehotelSYNC, Owner at The Hotel SYNC, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us, we appreciate your positive feedback. Hopefully next time you're in the area, you will choose The Hotel Sync as your lodging preference, we would love to welcome you back.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stopped here overnight based on reviews we saw. We were more than impressed with the hotel and the management. We were greeted by the owner who showed us to our room and explained the philosophy behind the Hotel SYNC. It is a great story and a wonderful, accommodating place to stay. Everything is top notch here and you won't be disappointed. We plan to find a reason to go back for a weekend stay in the future.

1 Thank Joe B
thehotelSYNC, Owner at The Hotel SYNC, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic post, we're enthusiastic to hear customer. We always love hearing that guests leave happy and satisfied with their room and service. It was our pleasure to tell you the background on how The Hotel Sync came about. We're glad you trusted what others had to say about us and made your lodging decision based on past guests' reviews. It is guests like you that help us maintain the #1 customer rated hotel in Bowling Green. We can't wait to see you again, hopefully this time you can stay with us a bit longer.