“wow!!!”

GreenLeadersGold level
pentwater
“wow!!!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This hotel exceeded our expectations in every way; The accessible bathroom was fully manageable for my hemiplegic family member; The entire suite was accessible and without any barriers. We were very happy with our entire experience. Highly recommend a stay with this lovely hotel.

thehotelSYNC, Owner at The Hotel SYNC, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Exceeding expectations is what we are all about. We are a small hotel designed to accommodate guests in a true Suite. I'm glad we were able to accommodate your whole family. Thank you for making us #1 on Tripadvisor.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Oakwood, Virginia, United States
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I am currently staying at The Hotel Sync- Love- Love- Love it. We were greeted at the door, given a tour of the hotel- security policies made us more at ease. Everytime we enter the facility someone greets us wish a smile or sends us off to our room with " Have a good night." Our room a 2 bed queen suite - full kitchen, large living area, the rainfall shower amazing. 2 large tv's and quiet as a church mouse. They are also very eco-smart, striving to protect our enviroment- thank you for caring.
Do we love this place? Yes. Will we return absolutely!!!

1 Thank Sandra H
thehotelSYNC, Owner at The Hotel SYNC, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
It is very rare that someone will write a review before they checkout, thank you so much for doing that. We really appreciate you being our guest and hope to see you again. Thanks for making us # 1.
West Lafayette, Indiana
Reviewed March 29, 2013

What a wonderful property--very eco friendly with nice amenites--the showers are fantastic. The hotel owner/host was very gracious and provided an overview of the amenities available to us. We were sorry we couldn't stay longer to enjoy all of them including the pool table. Great value--great coffee!

thehotelSYNC, Owner at The Hotel SYNC, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to discover our little hotel. It's always great to hear what our guests have to say and the title to your review really tells a lot about us. Hope more people find us and like us. See you soon for some coffee next time your in the area.
Athens, Ohio
Reviewed March 29, 2013

All the reviews are dead on. Super customer service. Loved the pressed coffee. We bid on Priceline and we were a bit skeptical but we were more than pleased. They are way more than a 3 star hotel. Even at the normal rate it would have been a value. Location was super-right off I 65. You will be sorry if you do not check out this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
thehotelSYNC, Owner at The Hotel SYNC, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and writing about your experience. Next time give us a call directly and we will be more then happy to get you a great deal on your stay with us. The coffee is Dean's Beans if you ever want to order some directly from them. They provide us with quality service and product.
Gillett, Arkansas
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Everyone else was booked and we just happened upon their "one room left for the night". What a GREAT place for the money. Talk about champagne taste on a beer budget. All suites hotel offered a new/modern look and everything was eco-friendly. The suite offered a full kitchen, nice living room set up, and a separate bedroom. It was regular hotel price for an entire suite. While it was a completely smoke free hotel, our room had a balcony and the smoker in me loved the fact that I could just walk outside my room to smoke instead of going downstairs (I do not ever want a smoking room anyway). It was also right across the street from the National Corvette Museum which allowed me to drop my husband off and go back for a relaxing couple hours in a cozy setup. The ONLY complaint we had at all is that our room was a little bright in the morning.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
thehotelSYNC, Owner at The Hotel SYNC, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay. Because you took the time to let others know about your stay we have been rate # 1 on Tripadvisor. Hope we get to see you again.
Holland, Michigan
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel and I have to admit that I was a bit skeptic. I had not stayed at an Eco-friendly hotel before and was not sure what to expect. I have to say, my experience at the "hotel Sync" is the best experience I've had in a very long time. The customer service was superior to any high priced 5 star hotel. Their attention to detail and care for their customer was outstanding (and I am hard to please!). The rooms were very clean, extremely comfortable (from couches to the beds), appropriate current technology available for customers to use. Before my husband and my arrival, the manager called us to see if we had any questions or needed additional directions to the hotel. This set the tone for a pleasant visit. Upon arrival, a tour was provided to us of our room to ensure we were satisfied, a pitcher of ice water was provided and in the morning fresh ground coffee was brought to our room. We will make this a "must stay" the next time we're in Bowling Green!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
thehotelSYNC, Owner at The Hotel SYNC, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
I hope everyone that is uncertain about our hotel reads your review. Thank you so much for taking the time to let everyone know about your stay and staying with us. Hope to you see on your next trip.
Mount Sterling, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I am still amazed at the services and suite that I stayed in during the Sweet 16. I stumbled across The Hotel SYNC while looking for a room just for me during the tournament. Most rooms were over $100 per night and did not include a kitchen. This hotel was $99. I was just expecting a room (thinking a suite would be much more). When I arrived, I was greeted, checked in quickly, and my luggage was carried to my room. The hotel is very clean. There is no carpet throughout the hotel and the floors are heated. When my door was opened, I saw a beautiful suite with a separate bedroom, bathroom, and shower. Not to mention a very nice living room area and full kitchen (stove, oven, full refrigerator and a dish washer)! Still amazed that I got this incredible suite for the cost of a regular room. I will return here whenever I am in the Bowling Green area!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Sandy S
thehotelSYNC, Owner at The Hotel SYNC, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Hope to you see you next year for the Sweet Sixteen. It's always a nice place to come for a weekend getaway. We have some amazing things to do in the area. Caves, Corvettes, Ice Cream, and Shopping.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay and staying with our us.