“If you are looking for a grinder, this is the place!”
Review of Mancino's of Bowling Green - CLOSED

Mancino's of Bowling Green
Cuisines: Pizza
Brentwood, Tennessee
“If you are looking for a grinder, this is the place!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We ordered two whole grinders for our family to share and we enjoyed them, but they were not the best grinders we have had (that honor goes to Bellacino's). The sandwich was light on meat and cheese or we would give it a higher score.

• Visited August 2014

Sainte Genevieve, Missouri
“Good food”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Mancino's has good food. I think the Gondolier has better atmosphere and less a feeling of being served by detached high school kids.
I can't fault the food at Mancino's but prefer the Gondolier for an over all better eating experience.

• Visited June 2014
Jacksonville, Texas
“Diabetic friendly drinks”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

As a diabetic, I get tired of the same old drinks, unsweet tea and coffee. This place actually has Crystal Light which was a nice change. Their French Dip was pretty good and veggie pizza was good as well. Friendly staff.

Visited June 2014
Dayton, Ohio
“Wish it was in Dayton!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We really enjoyed our grinders at this place! I had the buffalo chicken and she had the club. Definitely recommend!

• Visited March 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Average”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I had he Italian grinder. Because of the line at lunch I expected the food to be a little better. The bread was good but the ingredients were just OK. I may have ordered the wrong grinder. I would go again and try a different grinder or a pizza next time.

Visited March 2014