All reviewsbreakfast pizzatwo bedroom suitesocial hourliving areafire pitsmall kitchenfree dinnerwaffleswestern kentucky universityoutdoor poolwonderful hotelstaff was friendlygreat roomcomplimentary breakfastfull kitcheneach morningcomfortable beds
Reviewed September 15, 2017

The hotel is very comfortable and well appointed. I loved it. I travel weekly for work and this place is one of the better stays I've had in a while. The evening food and drinks was an added plus permitting me to stay in.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Loved the room layout with kitchen. My mate loved the bed, but I had issues with too soft mattress. I kept waking up feeling like I had fallen into a hole in the middle of the bed. Our room was on the street side of the building so traffic noise disturbed rest as well. I was not very alert in my meeting that day. The toilet overflowed into the room. . Crew promptly clean it up. Hospitality of front desk staff was superb.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank rquayglass
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Hi rquayglass,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to know that you were able to appreciate the service provided by our staff. However, I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our mattress, room sound insulation, and toilet. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed September 11, 2017

The hotel was very nice and super clean. The receptionist Ashley was so nice and very helpful. We had a problem with our phone and she helped us right away and made sure we were satisfied with everything. We will definitely be staying here again !

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2017

Loved our stay here last year so we decided to come back. A bit pricey especially with a family of 4. Would stay more while we were visiting our daughter if the rooms were reasonable. But overal. The rooms are very nice

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Morgan S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Thank you for the great review of our property. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we would love to have you back again on your next trip to Bowling Green.

Morgan S

Reviewed September 5, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel MANY times over the last four years and was completely satisfied. First upon arrival we did not get the 2 bedroom suite that was reserved and paid in advance. Found bugs in our cabinets, Desk chair cushion was in shreads and very dirty.
Later in the evening when we couldn't find sheets and covers for couch bed, we called down to Front desk and they said they didn't have any and they didn't have a key to the room where they were kept.
AWFUL EXPERIENCE and management was not very responsive just kept saying sorry.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Carol N

Thank you for providing your feedback about your most recent visit. We appreciate all feedback positive or negative and want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Please accept our apologies about the reservation issue that you experienced while staying with us, and as mentioned on property we hope you are able to come back to visit using your complimentary gift certificate that was provided to you.

Morgan S.