“Quick stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Bowling Green

You added Staybridge Suites Bowling Green to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Bowling Green
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   680 Campbell Lane, If You Are Experiencing Gps Difficulty Finding Our 680 Campbell Lane Address, Plug in 2385 Nashville Road (Walgreens Next Door), Bowling Green, KY 42101   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Direct and Save
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Bowling Green
GreenLeadersSilver level
Durham, Canada
“Quick stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

After driving for 10 hours we decided to stop in Bowling Green, Kentucky. It was our good fortune to find the Staybridge Inn. Luck was with us when we found they had a room and what a room it was. Starting with the fully equipped kitchen, then the tv room and then the bedroom with the most comfortable beds around.
The rooms were clean and the hotel was very quiet throughout the night.
We went downstairs for a breakfast that was unbeatable, there was oatmeal, cold cereals, eggs, waffles. Fresh fruit and juices were available and many different flavours of coffee.
I think this would be a fantastic place to spend a week with your family as there are great malls around and many restaurants. Just having the kitchen in your room would minimize your eating out expenses.
The pool area was clean and very well maintained. This is a chain that I would heartily recommend
The staff was very helpful, they were kind enough to mapquest various areas for us

Green Features: This hotel is environmentally friendly using energy star appliances. Linen reuse practice and a recycling program
    • 5 of 5 stars
Adam A, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Bowling Green, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you for the very kind review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. As you mentioned we do offer a lot of amenities that are unique to our brand and we try our best to make each stay the best possible. Should you travel back to this area, we would be more than happy to have you stay with us again or in any of the Staybridge Suites locations.

Adam A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Great for the price. All of the staff went out of their way to be helpful. I would definitely recommend this Hotel to others. It is a short drive to the museum and there is plenty of dining and shopping nearby. The complimentary breakfast and evening reception ( Tues , Weds and Thurs. evenings) was very good. Room was huge. We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite for free. We are now spoiled and would probably feel very cramped in an ordinary hotel room. Pool was very nice and all outdoors very well maintained. Overall one of our most enjoyable trips because of the great place we stayed.

Room Tip: Room - 2 bedroom suite was huge and includes a full kitchen
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank razayes614
Thank you for taking the time to fill out comments about your last stay with us. I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay and take advantage of the offerings of the hotel and surrounding area. We hope that when your travels bring you back to Bowling Green, that you choose to stay with us again.

Mason, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stayed at the Staybridge Suites for 5 nights and loved every minute of our stay. The hotel is just over a year old, it is clean and modern. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Not only do they have hot breakfast in the morning but a dinner/drink buffet in the evening!! The rooms were large and the pool was clean. We will definitely stay at this hotel again on our way through.

3 Thank yelle0277
Adam A, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Bowling Green, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to fill out a response about your last stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of our daily complimentary breakfast and evening socials Tuesday-Thursday evening. As you mentioned we are a newer property and we try our best to provide all of our guests with the best experience possible.

Albuquerque
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Stopped here on our way back to NM from our son's college graduation in Chicago. I got my husband a VIP tour of the Corvette Museum and Assembly Plant (worth your time if you're a car aficianado). Beautiful hotel, room exceeded our expectations. Clean, new, smelled fresh, nice lay out and decor, just felt so good in this space. Granite countertops in kitchen and bath, stainless steel appliances...it is apparent that a lot of thought went into the planning of this room. The lobby was really nice, patio inviting (too bad it was so hot outside!. One of the nicest hotel rooms I've occupied in a long time. Ahhhh....a great night's sleep.

Room Tip: Requested a room on the top floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Teresa K
Thank you for your comments. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am glad that you were able to get such a good night’s sleep. There are a lot of local attractions in the area along with the Corvette museum and as you mentioned it is a great site to see if you have the time available. If your travels bring you our way again, we would be more than happy to continue your great experience.

Indian Trail, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Great room, good view, clean, amazing staff, fantastic breakfast, grounds were beautiful, located directly off interstate- easy to navigate. I would stay here again- was shocked at how much attention they pay to every detail to insure the comfort of guest!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Margaret J
Adam A, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Bowling Green, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. All of our staff take pride in the service we provide to all guest and I am happy that you had such a great experience with us. We look forward to your future stays with us.

WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Stopped here on the way to Dallas as we were relocating from Pittsburgh. Cannot say enough wonderful things about this property! My husband and I, along with our 4 kids and dog stayed in a 2 bedroom suite and LOVED every minute! The mid-week reception was enough for our dinner and breakfast was wonderful. The hotel is new, the pool resort-like and the rooms VERY spacious with fully stocked kitchens and separate living area. Wish we could return soon!

1 Thank jujuscorner
Thank you for choosing our hotel while going through your move. I am pleased to hear that the entire family including the pet were able to enjoy your time with us and hope that your settling into your new home. Should your travels ever bring you back our way, we would be happy to again provide you with excellent service.

Macon, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Lucky to get towels, wash clothes or hand towels all at once. Toilet paper at check in is empty on spindle. Rooms are always with cleaning issues. If you need any room essentials you have to go to the desk housekeeping does not restock. I talked to colleagues they've left hotel and won't come back. I was too embarrassed to say something but someone eats my fridge food every time I stay there. I do the stairs because the elevator smells like garbage and is dirty. Food is great there. Desk people are not okay I told them I was leaving was told the manager would call he never did. I think my company is not coming back now. I don't care to hear from anyone now if I did not matter enough to call then why call now?

• Stayed May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars
Adam A, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Bowling Green, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
I am very sorry to hear about the issues you and anyone with your company had experienced from previous stays. I appreciate you informing us of the issues as it allows us to correct any problems the hotel may have so that each guest has the best possible experience. I apologize for not following up with you when you originally spoke with staff but unfortunately I never received and information informing me of your request or I would have contacted you immediately. I have addressed these concerns with all of my department heads and hope that in time we will be given the opportunity to gain your business back. If you would like, I would be more than happy to speak directly with you.