“WOW! BEST HOTEL EVER! Still in shock...”

Staybridge Suites Bowling Green
Ranked #10 of 35 Hotels in Bowling Green
GreenLeadersSilver level
chicago
“WOW! BEST HOTEL EVER! Still in shock...”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Ok, I still can't believe what a deal this place was. We will be looking to stay in a Staybridge EVERY time we travel. We never stayed in one before and are quite impressed! It's a newer hotel so things were updated and nice, BUT we asked for a King 2 bd suite and it was plenty of room for our family of five. 2 bathrooms! Popcorn to pop in the microwave-complimentary! A nice sitting area in the middle with the bedrooms on each side, separated by doors.
Check in was super easy and we cked in at 5:30 on a Friday! Breakfast was great: waffles, oatmeal (and tons of fixings!) an awesome breakfast pizza, eggs, sausages,many juices and SODAS to choose from, 4 different GOOD coffees and more. My hubby and I were very pleased. The work out room? Nice, spacious and updated machines with a tv! Don't stay anywhere else in BG! Oh, and we went across the street for dinner at Cheddar's and had a FABULOUS dinner. Never been to one of those either and it was cheap, great service and good food!

Room Tip: we stayed in 350 and it was at the very end. We liked this location--quiet and we parked right by ou...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank juliannetrip
Adam A, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Bowling Green, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for the detailed review from your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much that you will continue to look for our brand where ever you travel. You had stayed in our two bedroom suite which has two separated bedrooms and a common living room, this type of room is much larger than what you find at typical hotels. I am also very happy that everyone was able to enjoy the breakfast that is included with the stay. As you mentioned we do have a full breakfast with a lot of items from hot items, pastries, drinks and much more. We look forward to providing you excellent service the next time you are in town.

Adam A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Rooms were clean and modern. The showers were cold which was unpleasant! The front desk staff were friendly and efficient. Breakfast...well you get what you pay for. It's not a B&B, so I'm happy with eating toast! I'd stay again if we were in the area.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
I am glad to hear that we were able to enjoy your stay and I do apologize about the water temperature. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the breakfast as much as you could have. We do have a full breakfast with more options than most other locations offer so that our guest can find multiple items to their liking. I hope that if your travel plans bring you back to Bowling Green that we would be your first choice of accommodations.

Windsor, Canada
Reviewed March 25, 2014

we stay one night en route to Panama city beach and back to Windsor, it was treat and different where we stay @ Majestic beach Florida-ease to book,very clean,modern,comfortable A+ to bad that is not in Panama City beach such a beautiful hotel.Z.Puskaric&G.Haker

Room Tip: everything is excellent
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to go online and fill out a survey about your last stay with us. I am happy that you were able to enjoy your stay with us and hope your vacation continued to be pleasant when you were in FL.

Woodstock, Canada
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Recently stayed at the Staybridge for 2 nights and what a glorious hotel. Rooms are not the typical hotel room. They have kitchenettes and living area that is closed off from the bedroom. Very clean, new and comfortable. This place makes the typical hotel look cheesy. Thanks for such a fabulous stay at an amazing price!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Adam A, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Bowling Green, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
On behalf of the hotel and myself, we would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed the one-bedroom suite at our new property. We are an all-suite property in which our one and two bedroom suites have a kitchen/living room separated from the bedroom for added privacy and comfort. We look forward to accomodating you in the future when your plans bring you back to Bowling Green.

Adam A.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 23, 2014

My family stayed here one night en route to Louisville and now I wish we could stay a second night! Our suite was beautiful, well appointed and spacious. At first I was concerned that our room was located on the first floor near the lobby, but it turned out to be as quiet as can be. Like we were the only ones here! (which I know not to be true).

I must also say the bed had one of THE best mattresses I have ever slept on. I rarely sleep well in hotels, but last night was an exception.

The free breakfast buffet is very nicely laid out with decent offerings and plenty of tables available to eat.

Check in was a breeze and staff is very courteous. I would most definitely stay here again anytime we are back in the area.

Room Tip: The King Suites are a great value for those traveling with children. The pull out sofa in the living...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write us a review about your recent stay. I'm glad to hear that you were able to get a quiet, relaxing night of sleep at our property. It is also a pleasure to hear that you were able to enjoy the full complimentary breakfast in the morning. We look foward to providing you with future accomodations when your travel plans bring you back through town.
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I recently stayed at the Staybridge in Bowling Green, KY for two 6-week stints due to business travel. The benefits/perks of the hotel (FREE laundry, very nice rooms, great location, nice/clean gym, in-room dishwasher) far outweigh the downfalls (housekeeping). The staff is friendly and professional. I found Miranda and Seneda to be particularly helpful and responsive. The hotel is new and in great condition. There is a happy hour T, W & Th nights which includes free food, soft drinks, and inexpensive alcoholic beverages, held in a large open room, which is also used for breakfast. This great room has a large flat screen TV and fireplace, as well as a quiet area for reading or playing games. The hotel is located right next store to a Walgreens, Rite Aid and Starbucks. A Dunkin Donuts, Kroger, several restaurants, and a dry cleaner are right across the street. The University and Highway are also close by, as well as both Target and Walmart. There is a movie theater literally right around the corner and another down the street, by the Mall. Though I was not able to use the pool in the middle of winter, it looked like a very nice area, and included tables and a grill. The rooms, though not all the same style, are spacious, attractive, homey, well-equipped and quiet. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I loved staying there!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Adam A, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Bowling Green, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to go on TripAdvisor and provide us your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your extended time with us! As you had mentioned we are an all suite, extended stay property that offers many complimentary amentities for our guests. We are also centrally located to many of the dining and entertainment options that you had mentioned. We hope to see you back at the hotel during the warmer seasons so that you can enjoy the pool area, firepit, and grill area.

Adam A.
Kentucky
Reviewed February 2, 2014

my husband stayed here for 4 nights while attending classes and I visited 1 night with him. My first ever stay in a Staybridge Suites but it definately won't be my last! This was a new hotel and everything was in excellent condition. had lots of upgrades and amenities. Room had 2 full size beds and a pull out sofa...beds were small but comfortable. Kitchen came equipped with dishes, utensils, microwave, full fridge and dishwasher! all you could ask for in a suite hotel. even had plenty of extra bedding and storage area.

Room Tip: a good hot breakfast and evening light snack/dinner included.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank judogayle
Adam A, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Bowling Green, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
I am glad that you enjoyed your visit to our location when your husband was here attending classes and hope you were able to enjoy the down time. We offer several amenities such as the free breakfast, free evening social Tuesday-Thursday and much more that is not something you get at most hotels, also along with being a full suite property, our room set up and size tend to be a nice change from what is typically offered by other locations.

Adam A: General Manager