“Good steak but average service”
Review of Mister B's

Mister B's
Ranked #99 of 291 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Advance, North Carolina
“Good steak but average service”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had some very good food but I will have to say our server was not on the ball. It took him 5 to 10 minutes to bring back little things he forgot with the meal. And the same just to fill drinks. Kind of ruined what would have been a great place to have a restaurant.

Visited July 2013

“Best pizza in Bowling Green.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

The staff is friendly & very willing to help you decide what to order if needed. Their ingredients are fresh & they aren't skimpy with toppings. I've had their pasta, thin & thick crust pizzas & turkey sandwich. All of the food I've had has been excellent, but their thick crust pizza is by far the best in BG. There is cheaper pizza to be had here, but the cost is well worth the quality. They also have a nice selection of beer if you eat in & lots of large TVs to watch sports.

Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Can't really review food that never shows up.”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Tried this place for delivery. Waited an hour and twenty minutes. Called them and was told that our order was in route. Thirty minutes later I call back and they have no record of my order. So I ask, why was I told it was on the way? "I don't know" was the answer. I gave them my order confirmation number and they have no record of it. So much for the 'confirmation' number. manager wants to send me the order for free. I read it to him off the confirmation that I received and told him good luck. I guess we will see what happens. Would love to review how the food was but I haven't gotten any.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Tadouglas1
“Best pizza in Bowling Green!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

We love the pizza, we usually order out. The pizza is always hot and fresh! We love thin crust with Ham and pineapple!

Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Great pizza, wings, bar food @ UK/WKU Sports bar.”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I moved here from Owensboro a few years ago and was pretty upset because I could no longer justify driving to the Henderson Mr. B's for a game or dinner. When this Mr. B's opened, I was one of the first ones in the door. Their thin crust pizza is great; the thick crust looks good too, I've just never ordered it because the thin is so good. Also always order fried pickles and hot wings. Just like the Henderson wings, these are on the small side, but they are great...perfectly crunchy and flavorful. Huge TV; perfect place to watch UK or WKU games.

1 Thank Tyr0514