“Good food and service”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #84 of 303 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We went in for lunch had a very sweet young lady that was our server, she was helpful in making menu selections. Good vairety on the menu. We enjoyed our lunch.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

On a recent road trip to Nashville, we stopped here for lunch. The garden bar was well stocked and the soup delicious. Our waitress, Jules, was knowledgeable and efficient. My family likes dining at Ruby Tuesdays so it's nice that this location was consistent to what we like about this chain.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We had an amazingly positive experience at this Ruby Tuesdays! Our waiter, Ronnie, was the best server we have had in a long, long time. He was accurate and friendly and always asked if we needed anything else. The food was served quickly and was delicious. This was a great experience and if I lived in the area I would visit often.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Best part of Ruby Tuesdays is their salad bar, which offers lots of variety. My tilapia meal could have been really good, but it was overcooked from the bisquits to the fish. And the sauce was bland. I wouldn't return.

Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Whenever I'm craving a good salad I typically try and locate a Ruby Tuesday in whatever town I happen to be passing through. This particular place was hoping but I was seated immediately and the service was super fast & friendly. Just ordered soup & salad bar but it was awesome. I give em 3 out of 5 forks. Check em out!