“Love the "Garden Bar"”

Good for: Families with children, Kids
Albany, NY
“Love the "Garden Bar"”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

On a recent road trip to Nashville, we stopped here for lunch. The garden bar was well stocked and the soup delicious. Our waitress, Jules, was knowledgeable and efficient. My family likes dining at Ruby Tuesdays so it's nice that this location was consistent to what we like about this chain.

• Visited June 2013

Florida
“Excellent service and delicious food!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We had an amazingly positive experience at this Ruby Tuesdays! Our waiter, Ronnie, was the best server we have had in a long, long time. He was accurate and friendly and always asked if we needed anything else. The food was served quickly and was delicious. This was a great experience and if I lived in the area I would visit often.

• Visited May 2013
Little River
“Mediocre”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Best part of Ruby Tuesdays is their salad bar, which offers lots of variety. My tilapia meal could have been really good, but it was overcooked from the bisquits to the fish. And the sauce was bland. I wouldn't return.

Visited April 2013
“Awesome Salad Bar”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Whenever I'm craving a good salad I typically try and locate a Ruby Tuesday in whatever town I happen to be passing through. This particular place was hoping but I was seated immediately and the service was super fast & friendly. Just ordered soup & salad bar but it was awesome. I give em 3 out of 5 forks. Check em out!

Hebron, Kentucky
“Great experience at Ruby Tuesdays”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My first time at a Ruby Tuesdays and it was great. My wife and I were in Bowling Green for a Libertarian convention and found Tuesdays by chance driving down the busy Scottsville Road strip loaded with franchise restaurants. Luckily we chose Tuesdays and happened to hit happy hour. $5 appetizers and nicely discounted drinks. We were also lucky to be waited on by Libby, a superb mixologist who made me one of the best "dirty" martinis I've ever had. My wife also found her margarita better than she had had elsewhere. The food was outstanding but I think where Tuesdays stands out among the best franchises is in its drink selection and preparation. It also appeared to have a wide selection of good wines and draft brews. Finally, we were highly impressed with the friendliness of the staff, which was also true of the other Bowling Green folks we had the good fortune to meet.

• Visited March 2013