“Just off of I-65”

Cuisines: Mexican
Muncie, Indiana
“Just off of I-65”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Many say they "really like" this place. The facility & atmosphere are superb. I've used their catering & sit down services. The food is ok, but different than other Mexican restaurants. I found that the carry-out chicken, steak, beans, & salsa were well accepted. The chips are thinner, & not to my favor. The sauce on my enchilada was too spicy for my taste.(1st time that's happened at a restaurant.) This is convenient to I-65, & the "commercial center of BG.

Visited December 2013

Muncie, Indiana
“What do the see, that I don't ?”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I will state the positives, that many have told. I have carried out food to groups, and get good comments. The chicken was my pick; others liked the steak strips. Eating here, the atmosphere is very attractive; giving one the feeling of sitting on the patio of a cantina restaurante, in ole Mexico. Many like their thin crispy chips, tasty tortilla chips, verses the thick less spicy ones at the real Mexican restaurants. (I prefer the thicker, more hearty chips.) The cheese in the enchiladas tasted like Chez Whiz, verses real cheese, & was overpowered by a sauce that was unbeatable, to me. I love "camida Mexicana," but this food was more like a cheap "TV dinner." The beans were OK, & I made the meal off of it with the chips. The waiter was OK, but hurried; not what most are looking for @ a sit-down place.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank JpDrumr
Columbia,TN
“Great Lunch At Chuys”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Wife and I ate lunch here on our way to Louisville. This has become our regular lunch stop in Bowling Green, KY. The service is friendly and fast. The food is served hot and everything taste freshly made. The complimentary chips and salsa are the best!

Visited November 2013
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Great food, superb service!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I eat here every time we are in Bowling Green--always in the bar. Food is excellent and service is always great.

“Terrific!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We went for a late lunch and the food was delicious plus our service was superb! There were some unique items to choose from on the menu and our server made excellent recommendations.