“Different type flavor of Mexican food”
Review of Chuys

Chuys
Ranked #10 of 305 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit at Chuys. Service was excellent and prompt. Server took interest in that it was our first visit. Taste of food was a little different than what I'm used to. But was still very good. Wife had the Elvis And I had the steak burrito. This was a true steak burrito not shreds of beef. We will return.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Went there with the family. I got Baja Tacos and they were the best fish tacos I have ever had. And I love fish tacos Hubby got a stack enchilada and he loved it. The chips were fresh and crispy. The tortillas were fresh, in fact you can watch them being made! Really impressed!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

A fun, relaxing place for a nice lunch date with hubby and friendly waiters who give samples of the daily drink before you buy and are happy to suggest something different to try.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This restaurant is adequate. The food is edible, the drinks are good and the service is slow and erratic. The bar has trendy decor, but very young student bartenders.

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

The Elvis Chicken is great. Chips and salsa are good. The Margaritas are lacking a important ingredient! Tequila!!! They taste like Virgin Margaritas! Come on guys. If I want a virgin margarita I will order it!