“Was not too bad for Tex-Mex”
Review of Chuys

Chuys
Ranked #10 of 302 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Since it was close to the hotel, I decided to stop in. I usually do not like to stop at chain resturants while am I travelling, but I decided to give it a try. The home made chips were very good, and the 12 inch burrito was great. The only complaint that I had was on their nachos. A half order of nachos consisted of 6 half tortia shells baked with the toppoings on it. was not expecting only 6 chips. Oh well...

There are newer reviews for Chuys

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great place love the decorating and atmosphere, the food is good a little too much for us old farts to finish but very tasty

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Tonight was our first visit to Chuy's. It is located behind Drury Inn, but obviously is no secret. This place was packed and nice buzz inside. We were seated as soon as we walked in, right next to the viewing window where we could see the the tortilla's being made by hand. They were great by the way! Our server, Elizabeth, brought chips, salsa, and drinks quickly. Refills were offered a few times. DH went for the Elivis Special. Not sure if he was in love with it, but he ate it. I had the Chicken/Beef Fajitas. OH boy! Winning!! Huge order, skirt steak was amazing and tender. Generous side of guac, lettuce, cheese etc. Had to ask for plate, never have understood how to build it all without a plate! Anyway, my only tiny complaint would be that when I asked for hot sauce...she said they don't have any..?? So she brought a hot green sauce, that wasn't hot at all, but good. Would go back anytime and for sure next time we are in BG!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Excellent Margaritas! One of the best ever......Tuesday burrito special was awesome....queso dip good too! Good, fast & friendly service!!!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Food and service were great! I think we just found our new favorite Mexican in Bowling Green!

And easy walk from the Drury Inn