“OMG!!!! Run For Your Lives!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Columbus, Indiana, United States
“OMG!!!! Run For Your Lives!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

My family and I found this place on Tripadvisor and we thought we would give it a try. We get there and the one server we saw was taking our drink order before we were even seated. We got our drinks and she came to our table 4 times wanting us to order and we were still looking over the menu...I decided to get up and look at the salad bar that was included in the meal and the items on the bar had been sitting there or in a cooler uncovered for quite a while because there was a film of nasty-ness on the potato salad or whatever that was. The whole place looked dirty and nasty so I went back to the table and informed my family that I didn't think it was a good idea to eat there....so the server came to the table AGAIN and I told her that we were expecting something different and that we would pay for the drinks and be on our way. She actually gave me a bill for three Iced Teas...lol So I paid the class-less server and we left.

AVOID THIS NASTY PLACE AT ALL COSTS!!!

• Visited March 2013