Love this place. Friendly and comfy. Always stay here when in area.Most rooms are newly remodeled. Close to shopping and resturants. Very nice place. Staff very helpful and room very clean. Most times we stay there there is a police car at one of the rooms which adds to secure place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Bowling Green is located in the heart of Bowling Green - known primarily as the only place in the US that manufactures Corvettes and the home of Western Kentucky University. We are within 10 minutes of many area attractions such as Beech Bend Amusement and Water Park, Lost River Cave, National Corvette Museum, GM-Corvette Plant, Hot Rods Baseball Stadium, SKYPAC, WKU Campus, and many others. Red Roof Bowling Green is renovated with all new rooms, Flat Screen TVs, contemporary furniture, new bathrooms with granite countertops, a comfortable easy chair and more. Our hotel features free hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, biscuits, gravy, muffins, and fruit (served 6:00am - 9:00am). All guest rooms feature a micro-fridge. We also have a coin laundry facility. Red Roof Bowling Green offers both free hard wired and wireless high speed internet access in all rooms. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Bowling Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Bowling Green Hotel Bowling Green
- Bowling Green Red Roof Inn