“excellent customer service”

Red Roof Inn Bowling Green
Ranked #19 of 35 Hotels in Bowling Green
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Stayed at red roof inn because of friends/family discount. Very glad that we did. Staff so very friendly and helpful. Nice, modest rooms for the price. Breakfast was decent; cereal, oatmeal, coffee muffins, etc. Lauren was VERY pleasant and helpful. Will def stay here again if ever in this area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
RedRoof658, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Thank you for the review! The staff and I are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate your compliments on Lauren. We are proud to have her as part of our team. Thank you and we look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I spent two nights at this hotel and had a great stay. Staff is friendly, room is clean and it is quite. There are also plenty of places to eat within walknig distance. I did have an issue with the microwave. In the middle of the night, it was turning on and off. It truly had a mind of its own. No matter what I did, it just wouldn't stop. So I called the front desk in the middle of the night and they immediatly came up, unplugged the microwave, apologized and offered me my night free because I had lost sleep. This is why I stay at the Red Roof. Great customer service! I will return if I'm ever back in Bowling Green, KY!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
RedRoof658, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience! We have a great location near many area attractions, restaurants, and shopping areas within walking distance. I am truly sorry for the problem you encountered with your microwave. It's great to hear that the staff was accommodating to your needs and took great care in resolving the issue in a speedy manner. The staff and I appreciate your comments and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I always stay at the Red Roof Inns because of them being Pet Friendly. The staff at this property were very nice and helpful. The rooms were very clean and updated, and priced within our budget. The breakfast was bare minimum, but better then nothing. Alot of restaurants close by. No waiting for a room. Lots of area to walk your dog.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
RedRoof658, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Your pet is ALWAYS welcome at Red Roof. The staff and I appreciate your compliments and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Inexpensive, but older hotel. Rooms were clean enough, but no frills. Breakfast was bare minimum, but certainly better than no breakfast. I gave it a rating of 3 because I was neither pleased nor displeased.

Room Tip: first floor so you don't have to walk up & down stairs.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank espnwayne
RedRoof658, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our goal is to provide our guests with a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price while providing excellent service. We strive to be better than average and hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve your lodging needs.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Travelled extensively over America and this rates as one of the better Red Roof Inns we have come across. Rooms clean and tidy and they honoured the discount voucher without question. Really good touch was the 'goody' take away bags in the morning to start your journey.
Breakfast average and rooms okay but good for the price and location.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank adrianandlois

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're glad you enjoyed your stay and could make good use of our Redi Set Go Breakfast Bags. The staff and I appreciate your compliments and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This hotel was great for the money. While I typically prefer one of the "nicer" properties such as a Hampton or Holiday Inn, we were on kind of a tight budget for this trip, so we chose to give this motel a try. Most of the reviews I read are right on target. This not a hotel with a lot of frills, but it was very comfortable for us. We had a king room booked and it was fresh and clean when we arrived. The bed was very comfortable, but the pillows were a little firmer than my husband prefers , so the front desk clerk went to find a pillow that was more suitable. He brought it up to our room for us and everything was perfect! I forgot to pack my toothbrush and paste, and the desk clerk brought that to the room for us too.

The breakfast was very basic, but for the cost of the room we could go to McDonalds (right next door) and still spend less than one of the hot breakfast hotels.

My only complaint would have to be the road and other noise that we were able to hear from right outside. Our last night we had a couple guys right outside our door talking fairly loudly at 3 in the morning!! My husband asked them to quiet down, and they did move down a little. Like a previous reviewer mentioned about loud cars (which we have too because we were in town for the HolleyLSFest), some folks just don't respect others. There's no reason to rev up and test your car in the motel parking lot. It's not really the motels fault when their guests are rude.

Room Tip: Perhaps the rooms in the back are quieter. We were in a room right next to the main road.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank acatlover13

Thank you for the nice review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found your room to be clean, comfortable and our staff accomodating to your needs. We hope you enjoyed your time at Holley LS Fest. I do apologize for the noise you experienced. We hope to see you when returning to next year's Holley LS Fest and would recommend trying a room on the opposite side of the building. I think you will find it to be more quiet. Thank you for choosing to stay with Red Roof. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Room appeared clean, staff friendly on check in/out. Having read other recent reviews, especially about the "free breakfast", due to dietary restrictions, I can't eat donuts, muffins, oatmeal or cereal so my "free breakfast" consisted of typical, mediocre coffee. It would have been nice if someone at the counter mentioned I could take one of the bags sitting on the counter, there wasn't an indication that they were for guests or for sale or what
My dog was happy, there was sufficient grass around the property for him to be walked in.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jmelair

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your compliments on our guestrooms and staff. I apologize that you were not offered a breakfast bag at checkout. Our complimentary Redi Set Go Bag includes a bottle of water, blueberry muffin, and an apple to get a jump start on your day when there is no time for breakfast. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you and your dog at the Red Roof on your next visit to Bowling Green.