“Very Very Nice - Great Bang for you buck!!”

Red Roof Inn Bowling Green
Ranked #19 of 35 Hotels in Bowling Green
Reviewed May 22, 2012

This was a very very nice Red Roof Inn - we stayed there in May 2012 and the rooms look like they had just been redone everything was clean and nice with comfy beds!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank djsc75
RedRoof658, Manager at Red Roof Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and share your experience! I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2012

This property is of high quality. I had never stayed at a Red Roof Inn before, but I had heard some nice things about them and this Red Rood looked nice. The price was very reasonable. With a travel coupon, I think it cost about $49 before tax for three people. Everyone working at the motel was nice and friendly. Our room was very clean. It appeared to have fairly new furniture, new carpet, and a new tub. The countertop at the vanity was beautiful. The room was cozy. The beds were a little on the firm side, but we all slept very well. The most important thing to me is cleanliness and the room passed the test with ease. Sometimes we have our doubts about exterior entries to the rooms, but we felt very safe here. The breakfast wasn't anything spectacular, but it was enough. Coffee was included with some cereal and muffins. Also, there was some juice. It was really a good breakfast for the price level. The breakfast was enough to get us going and out on the road. Overall, I had no complaints. This motel is of very high quality and I believe that you should stay here. It is obvious that this motel is managed the right way by people that care about their guests.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank hoosiertravelersnow
RedRoof658, Manager at Red Roof Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2012

What a Fantastic review! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Thank you for choosing Red Roof Bowling Green. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here when we on vaca to go see the caves and see the Dino park. Well worth what we paid very friendly staff and CLEAN! My only complaint is that we had trouble getting any extra pillows. We were told there were no more. the location was great the pool I believe is shared by the motel next door but not crowded at all. Very nice pool. There were some older, rough looking men sitting out by the pool with a cooler of beer listening to a radio (at a low volume). Personally it didn't bother me as my dad is the rough looking biker with a heart of gold type but it might have put any other young mother with three small children off. Would def stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank TravinNurse
RedRoof658, Manager at Red Roof Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We have a great housekeeping/front desk staff. I am very proud of their work. I apologize that we did not have enough extra pillows on hand the night of your stay. Thank you very much for the review. The staff and I look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed March 12, 2012

We were passing through on our way home from Florida. It has been recently renovated. Very clean with plenty of hot water for showers. There was a microwave, mini fridge and a small safe in the room. Pet friendly for our Golden Retriever. Light breakfast of cereal, pastries & coffee. Will stay here again next year!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Kaiserbtg
RedRoof658, Manager at Red Roof Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Thank you for the great review! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Our goal is to provide our guests with clean, comfortable, affordable rooms. We look forward to seeing you and your Golden Retriever next year!

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Very clean and newly renovated. Pet friendly. Near many amenities. Very quiet. Reasonable rates.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Deb H

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate you taking the time to review our property. We look forward to welcoming you and your pet at Red Roof the next time you visit Bowling Green.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Stayed here over night, while traveling. We were pleasantly surprised as this hotel had obviously been renovated & the work was good quality. Good rates & clean, too. Perfect for overnight travelers.

Room Tip: Coupon in hotel guide book from rest area.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank thinkin'vacation
RedRoof658, Manager at Red Roof Inn Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2012

Thank you for the great review! We continually strive to improve the quality of our rooms and the service we provide. We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to serving you again. Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn Bowling Green.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I stayed here on a short notice trip, getting a really good room rate online. I must say I have never seen a Red Roof Inn this nice! I usually stay at low-end motels like Red Roof and Motel 6, so I'm used to not being all that pleased with my lodgings, but this motel far exceeded my expectations. The bed was fantastic, the pillows much better than the usual Dollar Store pillows you find in low-end motels, the room was fresh-smelling, clean, and everything was in proper working order. I would put this property in the same category as higher-end ones like Fairfield or Courtyard by Marriott, Hampton, and Holiday Inn (the new ones), etc., at a much lower price. I would highly recommend this motel.

Room Tip: (No restaurant, too cold to use the pool)
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Icarus2008

What a fantastic review! I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works very hard to ensure our rooms are clean, fresh, and in working order. I am very proud of their dedication and hard work. Thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.