Red Roof Inn Bowling Green
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Bowling Green)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Bowling Green(Bowling Green)
View Hotel
Drury Inn Bowling Green(Bowling Green)
View Hotel
Super 8 South(Bowling Green)
View Hotel
Executive Inn & Suites(Bowling Green)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanlaminate flooringvanity areaironing boardrefrigerator and microwaveworked greathot breakfaststay there againparking lotsmoking roomother hotelsnight's sleepmorning breakfastfree breakfastnice stayroad tripbiscuits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I checked in late and was given a decent rate considering the other hotels around. When I first walked in I went to close the curtains and the rod nearly fell down. Nonetheless, the room wasn't bad, nice king sized bed cute lamp and light fixtures, and clean bathroom. There also was a mini fridge and microwave in the room. The tub looked new and was very clean and it had 5 different settings which was nice. Continental breakfast is included, donuts, fruit, muffins, coffee, orange juice...a little something to snack on. Breakfast is from 7am-9am but before 7:30 the orange juice was out so it might be a good idea to get there right when it starts. The hotel is close to a lot of restaurants, gas stations, a grocery store, stores and the mall. Overall I would recommend this hotel if you're looking for a good place to rest your head and not break the bank.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that's not blocked by the wall!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2011

I had the good fortune to stumble across this particular Red Roof Inn while driving from up state New York back to my home in Austin.
I had added a last minute stop in Bowling Green to my itinerary so this was a last minute pick and was picked solely on price.
I wanted a place close to I-65 and I wanted to spend around $50.00.
This place really delivered. Me reservation was called in about 3 hours before I got there and had been pre-paid via the website.
The property was easy to find being less than a minute off of I-65, the desk service was fast and courteous. I was checked in and on my way to my room in less than 10 minutes. The room itself was immaculate and the bed was more comfortable than the one i sleep on at home.
This was a great find and I will be staying here again on my next trip through Bowling Green.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank billyeli
Reviewed September 15, 2011

This hotel far exceeded our expectations for such a cheap price. The rooms were super clean and that's all that really matters for $60. Everything else was fine and the staff were great. I'd definitely recommend staying here if you're looking for a clean, cheap stay in that great town.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed August 29, 2011

The hotel is old but well taken care of. Customer Service is excellent. Outdoor pool is wonderful with great chairs and sun all day long. Military discount very much appreciated!! Will definitely come back!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2011

This place exceeded our expectations of a $60/night hotel. The front desk staff was totally accommodating when we called to ask if we could check in super early (noon) since we had driven overnight from Philadelphia and made better time than expected. A dip in the pool was a nice treat after a visit to Mammoth Caves that day. The room was clean and comfortable and convenient to the caves, restaurants and the Corvette Museum. And the FREE WiFi in the rooms is something you don't even see in the fancier hotels.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends