“Very good on a cold day!”
Review of Kyoto Gardens

Kyoto Gardens
Ranked #176 of 291 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Sushi
Description: In Buckhead Square shopping center
Tulsa
“Very good on a cold day!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

They have a warm soup that warms your insides on a cold day. the other food choices are great. Daughter at college says this is a regular place that they eat cause the prices are right and they give discounts to students.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank ItMattersToMe

Bowling Green, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Lunch Choice.”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I eat out everyday for lunch and this is in my top 15 list. Kyoto is a typical hibachi style restaraunt with a simple americanized menu. I spent a year in Korea and love authentic asian food. My coworkers are not avid Asian dish fans but, they enjoy Kyoto. Their Miso soup is one of the best I have had regardless of how fancy the establishment. The price is fair and the portions size is satisfying. Is it bland? Faw! Try the hibachi chicken if your not an Asian quinine conisuer or, if you are a sushi lover, try the dragon roll.

1 Thank Keith M
Nashville, Tennessee
“We keep going back!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My family and I really like Kyoto Gardens. The food is good and the service is excellent. We eat there often.

• Visited October 2012
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Not "Bad," simply "TASTELESS"”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

After a friend and I started eating our food, we both looked at each other and said OMG, no flavor, no nothing. We just couldn't do it. I explained to the server that the food was unacceptable and she brought the owner over, who explained that everyone else loves their food and therefore he expected me to pay for it. After some convincing, all very polite, he accepted the fact that I wouldn't eat it or pay for it. I've had many disappointing meals in my lifetime but this one confused me because the food looked so good and the restaurant was so attractive and the server so nice, but really, when I say no taste, I mean no taste. None. Both my friend and I felt the same thing at the same time. The major thing I disliked was the attitude of the owner.

• Visited September 2011