“Very Good Mexican!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Garcia's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 281 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Huntsville, Alabama
“Very Good Mexican!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband and I were in Bowling Green for a football game and checked Trip Advisor for a good Mexican Restaurant. Garcia's had very good reviews so we decided to give it a try. When we drove up to the restaurant, I was concerned, it did not look like a typical Mexican Restaurant. Shame on me and I am so glad I did not go with my first impression. We ordered the Fundido Mexicano with grilled chicken and a 3 enchilada plate (to share). OMG.......the Fundido was so good we did not want anything else!! But everything was delicious, but the Fundido was the BEST!!! Our server was Miguel, and he was excellent! Very friendly, kept our drinks filled and made sure we had everything we needed! We love Mexican, so this is one to visit if you are in Bowling Green, KY.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“Great authentic food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great delicious food. Attentive staff. Good experience! Came back twice within our 5 day vacation.
Try the chicken fajitas and chili relleno both very tasty.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“The BEST Mexican restaurant ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

If we had just been driving by, we never would've stopped at this place! Luckily I read reviews on trip advisor first. We have eaten Mexican all over and this is by far the best ever. We live 250 miles away and are already thinking of another reason to come back - just so we can eat here again!!

BEST.CHIPS.AND.SALSA.EVER.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Local knowledge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We are locals, and we believe this to be the best Mexican restaurant in town. Our margaritas were served by, you guessed it, a wonderful waitress named Margarita. The food and service we're both excellent. We recommend that you give Garcia's a try.

Baton Rouge, LA
“Yes, it's really good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were on a long car trip down I-65 and it was time for dinner, so we looked at TripAdvisor, saw all the rave reviews, and gave it a try. It was really, really good for all the reasons already posted. I very much enjoyed my chips and salsa, fish tacos, and Dos XX Amber on tap.

• Visited July 2013