Super 8 South
Best Western Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
$112
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
$99
Drury Inn Bowling Green(Bowling Green)
$120
$113
$109
$107
$104
Staybridge.com
$107
Baymont Inn & Suites Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
$63
$103
GardenInn.com
$105
The Hotel SYNC(Bowling Green)
$109
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflescontinental breakfastgreat place to staystaff was friendlywould stay here againtruckpillowsinterstateinternetratesexitchannelsmicrowaveaccommodations
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
dharmi617, General Manager at Super 8 South, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was the second time that I stayed at this property. It's a nice property with wonderful staff, but seems to be declining. The staff was extremely nice and very accommodating...plenty of parking...breakfast wasn't much, though. Unfortunately, my room was what I would consider to be dirty. The floor didn't look like it had been vacuumed in several stays and there was something spilled all down the microwave and fridge. I was traveling with my dog and thankfully, left her in the car upon inspection of the room. I found a Sudafed in the floor! To be honest, the room was probably cleaner after I had stayed in it. The property seems to be drawing a rougher crowd, unfortunately. My stay was fairly quiet and enjoyable, although the staff forgot to SPRING FORWARD and my wake-up call came an hour late :( Not sure if I will stay at this property again...

Room Tip: A room by an exterior end door is good if you are traveling with a pet, by you will also encounter the noise/smell of the smokers.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review this property. We appreciate all comments and concerns. I apologize that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. We strive to make all of our guests as comfortable as possible. The cleanliness issues have been addressed with our housekeeping staff. This is not the standard quality of our rooms. Also, our system was adjusted to accomodate daylight savings time. I do apologize that your wake-up call did not come as you expected. We hope to see you again in the future. If there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed November 7, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
dharmi617, General Manager at Super 8 South, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012