$85
CandlewoodSuites
$109
$103
Red Roof Inn Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
$57
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
$89
$114
$103
GardenInn.com
Best Western Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
$74
$99
Staybridge.com
$102
The Hotel SYNC(Bowling Green)
$94
Orbitz.com
All reviewscinnamon rollsbob evansbed was comfortableexcellent staythe breakfast areaking roomwe've stayedcorvette museumoutdoor poolgreat roomparking lotwould stay here againfront desk staffstaff was friendlyyogurtfree breakfastsausage
Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

This HIE was conveniently located right off of I-65. It was clean, updated and the staff was helpful. Breakfast was good too. There were many restaurants near-by as well as stores. We will stay again.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2016

Great location and staff. Clean comfortable room. What impressed me most was the server in the breakfast room and apology that we didn't get her name but when she found out we would be travelling some 8 hours that day she offered to pack up some snacks for the road. First time that has ever happened to us!!

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 19, 2015

Very nice lobby, large executive room upgrade. and a friendly staff made this a pleasant stay. I did find a used shampoo bottle in the shower soap dish though so I imagine the shower wasn't cleaned very well.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Bowling Green for a swim meet. This was the best hotel experience I have had in awhile! The hotel is updated, clean, and the staff is very accommodating and friendly. The free breakfast is great too!

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2015

Hotel carpets were filthy throughout the facility. Hotel had the smell of wet dog and mold combined. I was charged a $250 pet fee, when I didn't travel with a pet. The housekeeping staff reported a pet due to the smell of the room. I am still trying to get that fee refunded. I will probably never stay at another Holiday Inn ever. They represent one of the worst values in Hotel stays on the market. I would not have stayed there this time, but my daughter-in-law made the reservations on our behalf. I should have changed my arrangements. Never again, Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2015

Dear Marksometimes,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to the unusual smell. Rest assured that improvements will be made to make your future stays more comfortable.

If the issue with the pet fee is ongoing, feel free to call our hotel directly at 270-843-3200 to follow-up or email IHGCare@ihg.com for assistance.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope we will get another opportunity to host you again.

Faith R